Beast PVE team - rune advice

StyxusStyxus Member
I finally got Pignius to 6* yesterday.
I am thinking of setting up a heavily runed PvE beast team including bovus and pignius.

I am unsure as to how I should rune those two, and I don't know either which are the best beasts to go with them, and/or if adding a fourth non-beast character would be efficient (healer or tank).

I saw what @Zombi did in his video (link at the bottom) and that's awesome, but I'm not that advanced yet (for epics i mean, and my groggnog is not 6*).

What I can do from now on is focus on runing my beasts, and fill up my team while I try to upgrade yasmin and grognog, or find replacements. Any advice ?

Styxus - HCK

Comments

• The best beast team is Lupina, Torchy, Bovus, and Pig. This team can autorun green, yellow, and red boss island if runed properly with max epics. Here is how I have mine runed. All greater heroic. No legendary, no superior.

Lupina - three attack runes, two vampiric
    Torchy - three attack runes, two vampiric
    Bovus - three attack, two vampiric
    Pig - five vampiric
  • JaxBoomstickJaxBoomstick Member
    edited March 2017
    I've been told I use too much defense ... but I like to be able to take a couple hits.
    hr3ny9opc30e.png
  • Great answers thanks. I'll have to skip on vampirics for now because I'm out of Fangs but in the end I will try to end up with smth similar.
    Only thing is I am good with undead/gobz for the epics dj, i meant to use beasts for legendary dungeons (and autorun epics as you said) to farm superior runes
    Styxus - HCK
  • I've been told I use too much defense ... but I like to be able to take a couple hits.

Yea, my build dies sometimes, but clears very fast. Sub 3 minutes for boss island. Any epic will clear the room, including final boss room. With three max epics, the chance of no epics in a room is only 35%. Most of the time, the room will still be cleared by 4 non epic attacks, as long you get some critical hits / double attacks. The only time it loses is in a mini boss or boss room and no epics trigger for 1-2 rounds. Vampiric helps mitigate that, as well as Pack Tactics, but there is probably a 5% fail rate. That's when you use a friend summons to finish off the battle.

• The beast team for running boss mode dungeons is more of an advanced/end of game type team because it does require you to put a minimum of 2 vampiric runes on your heroes plus having 2 epics fully maxed out to be successful.
  • StyxusStyxus Member
    edited April 2017
    @Kegman913 yes that's the point. I'm not yet able to reach the highest pvp leagues, but I am close from 3starring boss mode (50/66). That is why I want to start working on that because soon all I'll have left to do will be Legendary levels and PVP
    Styxus - HCK