Best Caster?

I want to build a standard team of a tank, healer, warrior, and a caster for fun, just deciding which one will do

I will not be putting in shade because I know everyone will vote him even though I don't think he is even the best caster

Best Caster? 30 votes

Kobal
20%
DungeonProckall056kpung07SabbrosoulbounceAlphaBeta25 6 votes
Sewlyn
0%
Ignus
3%
MacTheKid 1 vote
Icebloom
10%
WalkinDudeCPUyellowHeartAkno 3 votes
makani
20%
NekramessEsmenothfarfellaAura0fsmilesFallenAngelKisssing_fist 6 votes
ponti
36%
StyxusechonapthegeminiguyTheRealReapAmnionRexoblra088BrehhhhhhdarkknightDungeon_Crawler_1944pyguyofdoom 11 votes
lily
6%
AlbinoSqueegeeIgorokmain999 2 votes
nitpick
3%
JackHallow666 1 vote
therand
0%
icepick
0%

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided

Comments

• Trick question. None of the above
  • seanlucky wrote: »
    Trick question. None of the above

excuse me? I don't get it

• Shade without question is the best caster yet you left him off your list ...
  • seanlucky wrote: »
    Trick question. None of the above

excuse me? I don't get it

Each caster is the "best" in different scenarios.
  • Shade without question is the best caster yet you left him off your list ...

thats the whole point, if everyone votes shade, then theres no point in voting
    besides, my shade is only 3 stars non ascended

• Change "best" to "favorite" and I'm sure you'll get more votes.
  • echonapechonap Member
    ponti
    Best is Shade, hands down. My favorite would be Therand. I voted Ponti because he is probably the next best after Shade.
  • edited April 1
    Icebloom
    Peashy enjoys IceBloom. her passives make her fun to use in PVP her final ability MisDirection is great for the team you wish to build.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • makani
    Where is the Kai love?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    makani
    @Nekramess here I am!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited April 10
    makani
    I'd vote Kai but not on your list....
    Guess I'll vote Lily
    But I'm not actually clicking vote because Kai would get jellous

• edited April 10
    Shade without question is the best caster yet you left him off your list ...

thats the whole point, if everyone votes shade, then theres no point in voting
    besides, my shade is only 3 stars non ascended

I vote for 3* non ascended shade. Although I will admit, without turn a blind eye and dark shroud it is actually a toss up between him and kai.

[EDIT] Wait, you put kai down as makani? Odd, no wonder people thought he was missing.
    centralcommand
  • Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited April 10
    makani
    Thamks CC lmao
    Guess we overlooked it
    Apparently some heroes have a last name who knew

• nunyanunya Member
    Shade. He is also my favorite. Possession is too much fun. :)
    nunya
  • KaceyKacey Member
    It's shade... no competition..
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    nitpick
    Rock or Torchy silences first normal speed enemy, then Nitpick Meteor storm powered up by Dagrund Caster Spirit II and Ignus' boost to Fire hero attack. It's gotten me through almost every PvP raid, just gotta make sure Nitpick lives (bunch of life/bulwark runes) and you're golden.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Ignus
    By wall fires be purged.

-Ignus Fire-lord.

:)