Julius's Fully Rested

Julius's Fully Rested is completely counter-intuitive to how he's supposed to be. He's a tank and has a taunt and therefore should be expected to take damage but his Fully Rested passive requires him to be at FULL health. The passive should be scaled downwards, i.e. the more damage he takes, the more damage he deals, in other words, don't piss off the gorilla. Or, my other suggestion is to at least have his HP threshold be say >75% instead of having him be full health. Also, taking into consideration that there currently isn't a beast that can heal, staying at full health is unrealistic. As it stands now, Fully Rested isn't really useful outside of farming easy content because the enemy won't have a chance to attack.

Comments

• edited March 31
    interesting
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • TTS1000TTS1000 Member
    So.... since we have Tsume do you propose we swap the two passives?
  • TTS1000 wrote: »
    So.... since we have Tsume do you propose we swap the two passives?

I'm not opposed to it but I also don't see a rule where one passive cannot have similarities to another passive or be applied to another hero though.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think a better passive would be his attack and defense are balanced when at around 75% of his health, and losing more health would increase defense and lower attack while healing him from that point would decrease his defense and add attack. His attack stat, however, would actually be around what it normally is at 50% health, so even at 75%, he would still have somewhat of an attack buff. At 100%, even more so. And as he takes damage, he would get tankier, while not sacrifing TOO much damage output. A fair trade, I think.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I think a better passive would be his attack and defense are balanced when at around 75% of his health, and losing more health would increase defense and lower attack while healing him from that point would decrease his defense and add attack. His attack stat, however, would actually be around what it normally is at 50% health, so even at 75%, he would still have somewhat of an attack buff. At 100%, even more so. And as he takes damage, he would get tankier, while not sacrifing TOO much damage output. A fair trade, I think.

That's an interesting idea, allowing him to be somewhat of a hybrid of a tank and damage-dealer depending on what his health is at. That said though, his taunt and Barrel Toss already adds defense, I'm not sure stacking even more defense on top of that is a wise decision. If they added/changed that particular passive, either his taunt or Barrel Toss (or maybe both?) should not give him a defense buff and would have to do something else instead. They could, of course, revert Barrel Toss to give crit again.
  • Julius has always been an oddity as a "tank." They finally did him justice by adding a taunt, but it's true that his fully rested doesn't have much logic. I don't like the idea of mimicking Tsume's passive. @JackHallow666 has a pretty neat idea!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think a better passive would be his attack and defense are balanced when at around 75% of his health, and losing more health would increase defense and lower attack while healing him from that point would decrease his defense and add attack. His attack stat, however, would actually be around what it normally is at 50% health, so even at 75%, he would still have somewhat of an attack buff. At 100%, even more so. And as he takes damage, he would get tankier, while not sacrifing TOO much damage output. A fair trade, I think.

That's an interesting idea, allowing him to be somewhat of a hybrid of a tank and damage-dealer depending on what his health is at. That said though, his taunt and Barrel Toss already adds defense, I'm not sure stacking even more defense on top of that is a wise decision. If they added/changed that particular passive, either his taunt or Barrel Toss (or maybe both?) should not give him a defense buff and would have to do something else instead. They could, of course, revert Barrel Toss to give crit again.

Yeah, Barrel Toss having Crit back would be nice. And if they like this idea too, they can just tweak the numbers so he won't get so much defense at low health that he's invincible or anything.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.