Game crashes after update 01/04/17

After the today update my game dont load anymore.
When I try to run it says that the game stopped. Can anyone help me?
Tagged:
«13

Comments

  • farfellafarfella Member
    Nope.
    GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!
  • HBomb1HBomb1 Member
    It happened to me too. I found out that there is an update. After updating the app, the game was working again. Please try checking Google Play or iTunes to see if there is an update for the game...
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    I already tried this.
    Anybody else could help?
  • Bunny52Bunny52 Member
    I am also having the same issue as you Danilo. So far i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times.
    I have also reset my device to factory settings, updating device and then reinstalling Dungeon Boss. None of these have helped and I am still getting the error Dungeon Boss has stopped.
    This is on a Hudl 2. This account I have spent money on burns separate account on my Galaxy S6 works fine.
    Apart from unhelpful answers has any one heard from technical?
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    I have reinstalled several times too, I cleaned the phone cache, I tried everything!
    I will not format my phone cause I have important things on that.
    And how you said, it dont works with you.
    I have spent a lot of money with this acount too.
    I want to know if Big Fish will refund us if the problem will be not fixed? Thank you.
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    I have the same Problem here...since the update the game won't Start. :-\
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    I think that it is a lack of respect with the players that pay to play and the developers do an update without test on many devices.
    I have a good cellphone with 4gb RAM and 256Gb storage and there is no excuses to the game dont run.
    I hope that there is soon a solution to this, and that the BIG FISH give a good compensation to the players that are loosing their VIP bonus and their fun.
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    The Weekend is over, so I hope they will look about the Problem, soon.
    Here more technical Data: Android 6 - Tablet Medion P10505.
    Im disapointed, that I missed the actual dark vs light Event. :-(
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    Nothing yet. The error continues...
    w8cmd1vyqbkh.jpg
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    When was the last time you reinstalled the game? The release has been staggered over the past few days, but should be everywhere now.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    I've reinstalled it now, but it still not Starts. :-/
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    I reinstalled now too, but nothing changes.
  • Joel wrote: »
    When was the last time you reinstalled the game? The release has been staggered over the past few days, but should be everywhere now.


    Can´t play the game. The games says i need a new version. Amazon Appstore says Version 0.5.7963 but it installs version 0.5.7343.
  • Bunny52Bunny52 Member
    I have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still nothing. No points for guild. No light V dark. Very frustrating.
    Not seen any feedback.
    Still can play on none VIP account on my phone.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Bunny52 wrote: »
    I have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still nothing. No points for guild. No light V dark. Very frustrating.
    Not seen any feedback.
    Still can play on none VIP account on my phone.

    Are you on Amazon as well?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Bunny52 wrote: »
    I have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still nothing. No points for guild. No light V dark. Very frustrating.
    Not seen any feedback.
    Still can play on none VIP account on my phone.

    Are you on Amazon as well?

    Joel
    Do you have any idea what we can do?
    Delete temp files? Download an alternative APK?
    I think that you should rollback the update, until the problems were solved.
    We all want to play and we cant.
    We are very disapointed with Big Fish.
    Thank you.
  • Game will not load for me on my chromebook. I've tried reinstalling too.
    "Unfortunately Dungeon Boss has stopped" when trying to load.
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    Pantsless wrote: »
    Game will not load for me on my chromebook. I've tried reinstalling too.
    "Unfortunately Dungeon Boss has stopped" when trying to load.

    Yes, that is the message that we all received.
    We need a solution!!!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    What devices are you all using? We're looking into this, but only a few players seem to be affected.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    Medion P10505 with Android 6
  • jimcommerfordjimcommerford Member
    edited April 3
    @Joel this is from a member of our guild having the same issue. He is using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon with android version 6.0.1MMB29M
  • Kindle HD Fire

  • Asus flip c302
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition
    Intel Quad Core 2.5Ghz / 4Gb RAM / 256Gb Storage / Android 6.0.1
  • SkywarpSkywarp Member
    iPhone 5s. I get the "can't connect to server" error. I had the latest version but it didn't go wonky on me until today. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now I find out that my DBID and username isn't enough to reconnect my account. That seems a bizarre way to do things. I contacted customer support.

    I've already lost my guild crowns, light/dark vote, daily rewards, chances to advance in PVP, and the daily gem card trial reward for today. From what I understand, Big Fish's customer service takes about 72 hours to respond, so I guess I'm screwed in all these areas until then.

    I'm sorely disappointed in this game right now.
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    Skywarp wrote: »
    iPhone 5s. I get the "can't connect to server" error. I had the latest version but it didn't go wonky on me until today. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now I find out that my DBID and username isn't enough to reconnect my account. That seems a bizarre way to do things. I contacted customer support.

    I've already lost my guild crowns, light/dark vote, daily rewards, chances to advance in PVP, and the daily gem card trial reward for today. From what I understand, Big Fish's customer service takes about 72 hours to respond, so I guess I'm screwed in all these areas until then.

    I'm sorely disappointed in this game right now.

    Everyone here share the same feeling with you...
  • odieodie Member
    Like everyone else here last update broke dungeon boss..... I'm on hudl 2
  • bulbatorbulbator Member
    xiaomi mi4c also broken. app just stopped
  • DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    Any solution?
  • bulbatorbulbator Member
    nope as far. i tried cache clearing, reseting, force stops, reinstalling, downloading separetly obb and apk.
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com