Game crashes after update 01/04/17

Comments

• DaniloTNDaniloTN Member
    l112ea75qd0b.jpg
  • Bunny52Bunny52 Member
    I am on a hudl 2 with android 5.1. Getting the game download through Google play.
    I have attempted reinstall, update, game install yet again and am still getting the same error.
    Stuart
  • JohnniusJohnnius Member
    Latest update is also crashing on launch for me, version installed is 0.5.7962 which was installed from the play store.

Previous versions ran fine but I can't downgrade as the client requires an update when launched so I'm stuck as the latest version crashes.

Tried clearing app cache, uninstalling then reinstalling as well as a full factory reset but the problem persists.

I'm running android 5.1, had to resort to using Nox for now and I unfortunately missed out on a lot of the light vs dark quest line.

Would appreciate some support, thank you.
    I just looked in the Play Store and the game just disappeared from there.

I searched Google and saw that the developer BIG FISH put my device as INCOMPATIBLE.

Instead of fixing the game and solving the problem they find it easier to BAN the player.

I am VIP level 4 and I spent money with the game, and now I can no longer play.

And now? Will the company return my money?

This is an example for us not to spend money on this type of game.

The message in green is in Portuguese but it means YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE GAME.

It's a shame!

y4dvtkskfmcw.jpg
    DaniloTN wrote: »

Have you tried installing the latest apk from an online mirror?

I had the same problems with super Mario run and fire emblem heroes, said incompatible in the play store but worked fine when I found and installed the .apk manually.
    Johnnius wrote: »

Have you tried installing the latest apk from an online mirror?

I had the same problems with super Mario run and fire emblem heroes, said incompatible in the play store but worked fine when I found and installed the .apk manually.

Hello Johnnius

Yes, I already tried everything. But I always receive the same message: Dungeon Boss stopped.
    Let's see if BIG FISH will release an update or not. Thanks for your help.
    Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for all of us who can't launch the game.
  • bulbatorbulbator Member
    anyone got any advice?
  • @Joel Is this going to be the case.....the game is just not going to be compatible with some devices now?
    @Joel Is this going to be the case.....the game is just not going to be compatible with some devices now?

I would agree if BIG FISH blocked old devices, but my cell phone is very modern and still blocked. I have an old tablet with Android 4 and in it the game runs, despite being in slow motion. Be careful when revealing your devices as they will block as well.
  • Bunny52Bunny52 Member
    I just cannot believe the lack of feedback from bigfish.
    Still unable to play my VIP account.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We have an ongoing investigation for this issue and hope to have it fixed soon.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Joel wrote: »
    We have an ongoing investigation for this issue and hope to have it fixed soon.

Any prevision?
  • AAZ7AAZ7 Member
    Come on, guys!
    I can not erase all game data every time I want to play!
    AAZ7
    Any progress? Somebody?
  • AAZ7AAZ7 Member
    @Joel , please!!!
    AAZ7
  • 3 days til since the last "update" on the problems. Weekend on its way. I guess i have to search for a new game. You dont wont to keep your players, it seems :'( I really liked this game, but it all was a big waste of time.
    In fact today is already completed a week.
    I was playing every day and doing all the quests, and now I've already discouraged to play the game.
    I lost my money and the BIG FISH company shows no concern for their customer.
    I returned to play CLASH ROYALE, because I have no hope that they will fix the game.
    Those who feel harmed should divulge what happened on social networks, so that other people are not deceived as well.
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    A week is gone and the only reaction is, that you do something....very unprofessionell.
    How about to roll back the update?
    When will be a solution for the App crashes?
  • AAZ7AAZ7 Member
    Still same state... I hope I will not get kicked from my guild due to low crowns =(
    AAZ7
    171gtfgv6iwq.gif
    @Joel
    We are all waiting for an answer...
    The BIG FISH company can't just ignore us, we are costumers.
    Soon anybody will start to spread these problems on the internet and it will be bad for the company name.
    I'm sure that most players are having the same problem, but they are just quiting the game.
    You're losing players and you don't know.
    I recomend that you rollback the update until you discover what is happening.
    Be professionals, please.
  • GrayMerchantGrayMerchant Member
    edited April 9
    On what device exactly are you playing? Have you thought about reinstalling the game? Or the best advice: silence :D

*Post may contain sarcasm*

Post edited by GrayMerchant on
    edited April 9
    On what device exactly are you playing? Have you thought about reinstalling the game? Or the best advice: silence :D

Read the entire post before say any crap...

Unless you're being sarcastic...
  • DaniloTN wrote: »

I thought that was obvious. But to be clear: Sarcasm!

+ Edit in original post, to be 100% clear.

I thought that was obvious. But to be clear: Sarcasm!

+ Edit in original post, to be 100% clear.

Hehehe, now I understood! Sorry and I agree with you!
  • Irony and sarcasm are indeed sometimes hard to detect in written form ;)

New week, new hope?
  • Irony and sarcasm are indeed sometimes hard to detect in written form ;)

New week, new hope?

mb8qyz7tllo8.jpg
  • Can we please have an update regarding this issue, I'm currently having to use nox and it's very inconvenient and sometimes not possible to have access to my PCs or laptop, because of this I'm missing out on events and crowns.

Thank you.