Game crashes after update 01/04/17

13»

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are continuing to investigate this issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We are continuing to investigate this issue.

Good to know, thank you.
  • GrayMerchantGrayMerchant Member
    edited April 11
    New update i got from customer service: They are investigating :/
    Post edited by GrayMerchant on
  • ihwn3y37zat9.jpg
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    Amazing News.... *eyeroll
  • I also have the same issue that happen just after purchasing gems. I cannot open the app anymore
  • 13 days and counting...
    Any forecast?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    DaniloTN wrote: »
    13 days and counting...
    Any forecast?

xco2cf9onw56.png
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    DaniloTN wrote: »
    13 days and counting...
    Any forecast?

xco2cf9onw56.png

Kkkkkkl, very good!
  • Happy Easter to all of us who are missing out on the Easter event and we're not going to win the Hopper.
  • It is no really good solution, but try it with a free emulator for PC. I have one called Nox. I play DB for a few days now on PC and it works fine. Not that i want to play a mobile game on PC forever, but until they fix the problems, it is an option.
  • It is no really good solution, but try it with a free emulator for PC. I have one called Nox. I play DB for a few days now on PC and it works fine. Not that i want to play a mobile game on PC forever, but until they fix the problems, it is an option.

Hello,
    Yes, I know NOX and I have it instaled on my computer.
    Was that way that I knew about the easter event.
    But it is a MOBILE game, we play when we are out of our houses or when we have some time avaiable.
    If I need to go to my PC everytime that I want to play, I prefer do not play.
    Let's wait if BIG FISH will fix the game soon.
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    And still no solution? Please be honest to us, when you have give up!
  • JohnniusJohnnius Member
    edited April 20
    So I managed to get the game working on my device but it's only a temporary fix.

Long story short I updated my android 5 based tablet to an unofficial Android 6 based system (CyanogenMod) and the game now runs perfectly..... it is however a temporary fix as the kernel does not support deep sleep so I lose over 10% battery per hour in standby.

Looks like a lot of people with problems are using android 5 based tablets/phones so maybe that is an area that should be looked into.... maybe an intern didn't build the manifest properly or there is now some api etc that is not compatible with android 5?
  • I tried running DB on my sisters newer Kindle. I worked perfectly. DB is in the appstore and it downloads the right version. When i tried it at home on my older Kindle, DB was not in the Appstore.
    So my question: Do you not support older devices any more?
    And my second question: Why do we have to figure out this stuff by ourselves? It has been 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i am not out of exclamation marks yet)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeks now and you should have been able to figure this out and fix it, or at least communicate something to us!
  • AAZ7AAZ7 Member
    My "fix" to this problem is deleting all game data and restore my account from big fish each time i want to play. But that is f*cking annoying!
    AAZ7
  • TedadarTedadar Member
    My Tablet runs Android 6 and is three months old. But have the Problem,too.
13»