Forge of Epics bugged loot

I've gotten two greater runes from running the new legendary dungeon, separate runs. Greater runes aren't even in the loot list.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    I've gotten two greater runes from running the new legendary dungeon, separate runs. Greater runes aren't even in the loot list.

And that's a problem, why... ?
    Officer - Level 65 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »

And that's a problem, why... ?

Because it is supposed to drop superior runes, not greaters.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Ah, missed that little detail, gotcha...
    Officer - Level 65 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • headsoakheadsoak Member
    Another DB release, another completely avoidable bug if DB had done even a low-level amount of testing on their shoddy product.
  • Thanks Joel. Will there be an update that will fix the bug?
  • If it takes a whole week to code this one dungeon, how can there still be bugs? It seems like the development team only works 2 days a week because the amount of content is getting continuously less and less
  • KangKang Member
    Still dropping greater runes. If you're going for superior binders I would wait until tomorrow's event update.
  • Still nothing changed...
    1304054?gid=
  • KccoKcco Member
    What team is everyone using for forge of epics. I have tried several with no luck
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @Joel what's the ETA on this getting fixed?

@Kcco I didn't have much trouble clearing it with Yasmin, Bovus, Grog Gnog, and Pignius.
  • Kcco wrote: »
    What team is everyone using for forge of epics. I have tried several with no luck

I've been doing MK, Daeris, Koros, and Yasmin.

Daeris and Koros do most of the damage, and Yasmin is key in healing and cleansing.
  • I tried it once with Undead (Brom, Zomm, Yorick, Hansuke) - used a revive but I'm not sure that wasn't just my lack of careful play. Got 2 flame jewels.

I'm waiting for the fix to the rewards list before burning 20 stam...

Undeads take awhile..put on a movie..its a haul.
  • fphfph Member
    edited April 4
    83bn8rqept2w.jpg

2 energy pots, 1 healing and some thoughtful planning. That's ponti and MK behind the rune.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM