Too many hero classes

KangKang Member
edited April 4 in Feedback & Suggestions
Suggestion: Develop the reptile, monster, dwarf, construct and plant classes before piling on more.
Post edited by Kang on

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    There is not enough class among the players either. We should have more class among the heroes.
  • KangKang Member
    edited April 4
    Many players would like to see the reptile team rounded out, some cohesiveness and depth given to the monster class, a healer and a tank for the dwarf class, and then more plant characters. Balog seems like he may have some dwarf in him, could be interesting to shift him over, update Dagrund, and give Dhaegon an epic.

Oh! And a construct DPS!
    Post edited by Kang on
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Kang wrote: »
    I think that pun is trying a bit too hard.

Many players would like to see the reptile team rounded out, some cohesiveness and depth given to the monster class, a healer and a tank for the dwarf class, and then more plant characters. Balog seems like he may have some dwarf in him, could be interesting to shift him over, update Dagrund, and give Dhaegon an epic.

I find it a bit hard to compete with players without enough class.
  • KangKang Member
    edited April 4
    Legendary Mushroom hero "Destroying Angel"
    Post edited by Kang on
  • farfellafarfella Member
    I know! Get rid of every class, make every other hero a MUSHROOM, except for the op heroes, and then the game will be balanced. Simple as that!
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • Rocky needs the mushroom trait back. It does nothing.but he's not a plant, he's a fungus. He should have some ability besides yelp that causes fungus to grow on heroes and weakens then every turn or something. Magic and Mushroom traits suited him better but he could still benefit from growing abilities.
  • @bvs72 Derailing a post is so classy, or did I miss the part where you contributed to the OP in your two posts?
    @Kang I feel like they've been filling out the classes actually. Mushroom tag removed, Lily added to the Plant team, and Hopper added to Monsters. I also thought that Balog could be a dwarf, but he has a very similar model to Yoko, who definitely isn't a dwarf. Perhaps Balog's dwarfed utility in any capacity is what caused us to think he should be a dwarf? ;)