Dwarven Rune War! And Change To Koros

Comments

• TTS1000TTS1000 Member
    It seems odd that the buff applies against anyone with even a little dodge but not against heroes with ranged dodge, e.g. Willow.
  • I'm not happy that there are no totems in the event shop. I guess I'll just start cheating, or worse just start talking about it.
  • So far for me, the goblin infiltrator has a 20% spawn rate for me....terrible.
  • oredithoredith Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    So far for me, the goblin infiltrator has a 20% spawn rate for me....terrible.
    i'm at 25% (1/4). not good, but i guess better luck than you're having.. >_<

soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 5
    oredith wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    So far for me, the goblin infiltrator has a 20% spawn rate for me....terrible.
    i'm at 25% (1/4). not good, but i guess better luck than you're having.. >_<

Which stage are you doing? Right now I'm switching between 4-3 and 8-6 since both are fire dungeons. Doing this on normal mode.
  • Joel - totem packs in the ticket shop seem conspicuously absent. Can you confirm and comment?
  • I'm also seeing two sets of GG tokens in my shop. I'll happily take them, but it seems strange. One set is currently unlocked at Warlord I rank, and the next set will be unlocked when hit I Legend III rank.
  • So many bugs with this release....but at this point, it's whatever.
  • SocklessSockless Member
    @joel are the current quests all event long or limited to 3 days? Your post alludes to the event going until next week but the in-game pop up says 3 days
  • mhmzayedmhmzayed Member
    what is ment by find and defeat goblin infiltration ?? does it mean to find goblin in any dungeon??
  • SocklessSockless Member
    mhmzayed wrote: »
    what is ment by find and defeat goblin infiltration ?? does it mean to find goblin in any dungeon??
    find Goldie again! You'll know him when you see him!

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm also seeing two sets of GG tokens in my shop. I'll happily take them, but it seems strange. One set is currently unlocked at Warlord I rank, and the next set will be unlocked when hit I Legend III rank.

Intended.
    Sockless wrote: »
    @joel are the current quests all event long or limited to 3 days? Your post alludes to the event going until next week but the in-game pop up says 3 days

Seems the timer isn't appearing correctly, we'll have that fixed tomorrow. The event will end next Wednesday, and no quests will expire before then.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • mhmzayedmhmzayed Member
    Sockless wrote: »
    mhmzayed wrote: »
    find Goldie again! You'll know him when you see him!

• oredithoredith Member
    are the quests gated by time? or other quests?

i finished the group 1 quests and got rewarded the 7500, and was expecting to see group 2 quests, but nothing came up.

only ones i have left are the 3 repeatables of the fire dungeon, dagrund pvp, and crafting.
  • Is the salvage rune quest repeatable? Mine disappeared after I finished it :(
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    ishtepipay wrote: »
    Is the salvage rune quest repeatable? Mine disappeared after I finished it :(

No
  • oredithoredith Member
    ishtepipay wrote: »
    Is the salvage rune quest repeatable? Mine disappeared after I finished it :(
    Mine too, so not just you.

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I actually preferred the magical tag off of Koros. It gave Koros a fighting chance. The complaint wasn't that you had removed it, rather that you didn't tell us you were removing it and that you made the change silently in the final hours of a PVP season.

Now if I for some reason don't manage to kill a Koros, and his "practiced hunter" kills my Koros, he's healed back up again.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    I actually preferred the magical tag off of Koros. It gave Koros a fighting chance. The complaint wasn't that you had removed it, rather that you didn't tell us you were removing it and that you made the change silently in the final hours of a PVP season.

Now if I for some reason don't manage to kill a Koros, and his "practiced hunter" kills my Koros, he's healed back up again.

I'm curious how you thought the previous iteration was better.

It was a massive advantage for defense given their koros would live through your koros (Unless you crit), and they got to use their 2nd ability next. On top of that, when their koros would attack yours, half the time your koros would live and revenge attack back killing the enemy koros and forcing a loss due to Emily/Leo rez. It's was a completely frustrating and non intuitive suituation (The fact you lose because your koros "revenge" attacked). Admittedly, most of that frustration would go away by simply changing the fact that heroes that are resurrected are allowed to move twice in one turn.

I personally prefer the consistency over the "hope he crits/hope I don't revenge".
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I had plenty wins using my subsequent attacks that first round to take out an opposing Koros with a sliver of health. Furnace often would be key if their Furnace was taunting. Sometimes burning would be involved. Sometimes Leo's magnified light.

It was a wrinkle, but I didn't mind it. Whatever. They can change it however they like and we will adapt.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    I had plenty wins using my subsequent attacks that first round to take out an opposing Koros with a sliver of health. Furnace often would be key if their Furnace was taunting. Sometimes burning would be involved. Sometimes Leo's magnified light.

It was a wrinkle, but I didn't mind it. Whatever. They can change it however they like and we will adapt.

Quite a few people had started running a single tactic rune so that you wouldn't be able to finish off the koros that round. They would then heal back up to full with the 2nd ability.
  • I'll try again,

@Joel dwarves were mentioned to get some love sometime in the future, surely it isn't this temporary event long passive ?
  • Will the warlord yorick skin ever make a come back @Joel?
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Honestly the dwarves should always have this passive, but if making it permanent only applying against heroes with innate dodge.
  • TenchigoTenchigo Member
    edited April 6
    Dwarf passive that should be permanent and Koros should be slow.
  • StyxusStyxus Member
    @Joel I guess a lot of us have finished the event quests already, any information about when the second wave will be live ? I mean it is a bit frustrating to refrain from crafting/upgrading/salvaging runes and stock up energy and even avoid climbing tower floors to be sure to be able to complete upcoming quests...
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    The Dagrund quest is broken. Credit is not being given for wins with Dagrund. @Joel
  • Styxus wrote: »
    @Joel I guess a lot of us have finished the event quests already, any information about when the second wave will be live ? I mean it is a bit frustrating to refrain from crafting/upgrading/salvaging runes and stock up energy and even avoid climbing tower floors to be sure to be able to complete upcoming quests...

I hope they come out with a new set of non-repeatables each day. I mean yesterday was "round 1" or whatever. Would be dumb to wait till Friday to give "round 2" quests, but maybe that's what they are going for.
  • edited April 6
    Koros is magical now... What if he tries and eat himself?!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Koros I magical now... What if he tries and eat himself?!

huh?