Dwarven Rune War! And Change To Koros

13»

Comments

• Darious81Darious81 Member
    edited April 6
    What's taking the first step? I've tried running 1-1 with Willow and Rogar, but nada.

Edit: Figured it out.
  • Darious81 wrote: »
    What's taking the first step? I've tried running 1-1 with Willow and Rogar, but nada.

Edit: Figured it out.

I know you figured it out, but in case anyone else has issues, that quest is just the first event dungeon right? You can travel to it directly from the quest menu.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'll try again,

@Joel dwarves were mentioned to get some love sometime in the future, surely it isn't this temporary event long passive ?

This is a temporary passive. Though we reserve the right to consider it's implications down the line.
    ishtepipay wrote: »
    Is the salvage rune quest repeatable? Mine disappeared after I finished it :(

No. If a quest does not say "repeatable", it is not.
    Koros is magical now... What if he tries and eat himself?!

It's a constant internal struggle for Koros.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • SocklessSockless Member
    Joel wrote: »

So does this mean Koros is an Ouroboros?

*sorry - had to*

• graddersgradders Member
    Are there no new non repeatable quests today?
  • gradders wrote: »
    Are there no new non repeatable quests today?
    Friday per Joel

• graddersgradders Member
    @shiggity80 thanks. Had failed to read that!
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member

Not for my Koros, he eats himself after realizing how unbalanced he is.
  • danacdanac Member
    edited April 8
    I'll try again,

@Joel dwarves were mentioned to get some love sometime in the future, surely it isn't this temporary event long passive ?

This is a temporary passive. Though we reserve the right to consider it's implications down the line.

I don't think it IS implications down the line.

And I checked the Constitution. There's no right to consider.
    Post edited by danac on
  • zawizawi Member
    Are there no new daily event quests? In description of first few not repetable there was "1" as if in future was planned more but today nothing new showed. I am missing something?
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 7
    zawi wrote: »
    Are there no new daily event quests? In description of first few not repetable there was "1" as if in future was planned more but today nothing new showed. I am missing something?

Yes, you are missing Joel's original post. He clearly states that there will be new quests Friday and Sunday.

And another poster asked the same question to which I responded as well. Reading helps!

BTW, quests are added at 3pm CST, so nothing new till 3pm CST today.
  • danac wrote: »
    I'll try again,

quote]

I don't think it IS implications down the line.

And I checked the Constitution. There's no right to consider.

But at least, according to parliamentary procedure, one can make a motion to reconsider.
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    The dungeon unlocked today is 7 stamina, quicklootable, drops superior/greater runes, including heroic/legendary. So yeah, good job DB. Amazing.
  • I have to admit, I was happy with this event, it seemed like it should have had new quests EVERY day, but it was alright.
    And then I found the quest where you have to WIN 10 PVP matches with a dwarf on your team.
    At a time where PVP is extremely unenjoyable, I find this quest disrespectful to your player base. It should have waited until after the balance fixes that I keep hearing are on the way.
    I really want to love this game, but you guys keep adding in things that are frustrating and no one likes that.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    I have to admit, I was happy with this event, it seemed like it should have had new quests EVERY day, but it was alright.
    And then I found the quest where you have to WIN 10 PVP matches with a dwarf on your team.
    At a time where PVP is extremely unenjoyable, I find this quest disrespectful to your player base. It should have waited until after the balance fixes that I keep hearing are on the way.
    I really want to love this game, but you guys keep adding in things that are frustrating and no one likes that.

While the quest is not easy, it is not supposed to be easy. Also, having the new options makes it much easier to do quests for using a hero rather than just trying to get trophies.
  • Yep. The left opponent is all about giving you options to accomplish your event/daily quests.
  • BlothBloth Member
    Will there be new items added to the EVENT shop before the end of this event ? And to confirm this event ends Wed. 3pm CST ?
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @thegeminiguy Valkin is very good in pvp just saying.
  • thegeminiguythegeminiguy Member
    edited April 10
    kpung07 wrote: »
    @thegeminiguy Valkin is very good in pvp just saying.
    I'm five tokens from getting him unlocked and don't have access to any more :( . I completed the miserable 10 PVP matches with Dagrund already, haha.

• edited April 10
    It is very sad to see that the LAST SPECIAL DUNGEON gives very very bad runes.

It gives only "improved" runes, instead of Greater and Superior ....WHY?

Could @Joel fix that?
    I am pretty sure that being a dungeon recomended for lvl 59-60 should give at least Greater runes....

a294vcyaldic.jpg
  • I only get greater and superior, it must be a level based thing. My level limits are for 65-70.
  • It is very sad to see that the LAST SPECIAL DUNGEON gives very very bad runes.

It gives only "improved" runes, instead of Greater and Superior ....WHY?

Could @Joel fix that?
    I am pretty sure that being a dungeon recomended for lvl 59-60 should give at least Greater runes....

a294vcyaldic.jpg

I'm level 70 and I get superior and greater.
  • edited April 11
    I am lvl 57...so i receive bad ones :neutral:
  • Will there be any new quests added before the end of the event? I Enjoyed having the event shop type of event this time.
  • .. Kinda hoped they would also give Dhaegon a makeover! Come on DB look at him.. he only has 3 stats, armored, never miss and immune to some stuff.. not a single dwarf dependent stat :( not just a little bit.. and he is soooooo weak!! @Joel why did you guys only fiddle with ONE dwarf and didn't make the whole team great like you did with a lot of other teams lately?
    Make Dhageon useful :)
13»