Using blueprints given to him by a dear friend, Dagrund has just finished forging his epic, a mace with the power to both hurt his enemies and heal his allies!
Dagrund's epic increases his defense, attack, and crit chance. During an epic attack, he does 3x base damage, and then lifesteals for all allies.
In addition, we have made the following changes to Dagrund. These are separate from his Epic.
- Energy Rune's cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 6, and Dagrund now heals himself in addition to the targeted ally.
- Smack Down has been replaced with Dwarven Smack Down, which has all Dwarf allies do a basic attack on the same target.
- Dwarven Heart I/II/III: A new passive that increases the health of all Dwarven allies by 15%/25%/40%
- At his second ascension, Caster Spirit becomes Caster Spirit II, which increases the attack of Caster allies by 25% (Caster Spirit I still increases it by 15%)
- At his first and second ascension, Dagrund gets Forgotten Lore I/II respectively. If on a team with High King Valkin, Dagrund will heal all Dwarf allies by 10%/15% each turn.
- Dagrund's base defense, health, and skill have all been buffed!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment