Introducing Dagrund's Epic: Veth's Mace! (Plus, Other Dagrund Buffs)

2»

Comments

• seanluckyseanlucky Member
    edited April 7
    Dagrund provides more legendary/team buffs than Valkin
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    Awesome update.

1mvakz.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Joveth wrote: »
    Renly wrote: »
    Thanks for honoring the late Jov' <3
    montypython.gif

In all seriousness, this is amazing! Thanks all :) #Dagrund4Life #newphonewhodis

GAD! HE HAS RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE!
    Or from a vacation. That's also possible. Maybe even from groceries shopping.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    seanlucky wrote: »
    Dagrund provides more legendary/team buffs than Valkin

For now!

Perhaps all the dwarves will get an update soon?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • echonapechonap Member
    oryodxxy8i76.png
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • With this update, dagrund has a chance against bauble for supporting the furnace

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • So why is my dungeon locked?v5zzqd8cock1.png
    Zodiac4EVA

• VirtualxVirtualx Member
    Joel, anyone:

A little help here? Want to try and get Dag's epic, but I can't. Help a brother out...
    hebg97rtorhs.jpg
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Red Tactics include DR in PVP. I wouldn't mind more red runes with DR.
  • TenchigoTenchigo Member
    edited April 8
    Too bad he's still practiticaly useless in late PVP with nothing being done to fix this outrageous META problem of Koros, Emily, Shade, Kira, and Viperia.

There seriously needs to be some kind of DMG cap. The fact that Koros is capable to do a 500k AOE is beyond insane to me.
  • Seeing a number of people including MYSELF who have pestilence spiral locked today which is BAD. Also seeing NO RESPONSE to those raising these concerns. Thus I am SHOUTING ABOUT IT HERE. HELLO. That being said, other than this problem, which in the grand scheme of things is tiny I am having a lovely day. It would be good if someone either fixed it or explained why they can't. Cheers thanks.
  • beasmodebeasmode Member
    You guys going to open up Pestilence Spiral? Or is it going to go away before Monday without any response from you guys. Yet another fail to add to the extremely long list of ongoing issues.
  • Epic story of a lifetime:

Lifestealers-in-arms starring Life Reaper Brom & Dagrund Blacksmoke.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    Can't access pestilence spiral @Joel @Eej can we get that open for today? Need time to farm totems thanks
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Epic story of a lifetime:

And Ella, and Executum, and Zomm, too.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • echonapechonap Member
    And Ella, and Executum, and Zomm, too.

And my ex girlfriend too

The Empire is recruiting.
  • KianoliKianoli Member
    I will likely never again post any suggestions on how my favorite dude should be improved! Thanks all, and I can't believe how quickly one can find the resources to level an epic when they REALLY want to!! :^)
2»