Returning player havent played for a year maybe more

Hi guys im a returning player, i need help

I dont know about runes or the current pvp meta and what the best heroes are as there are so many.

Advice on pvp attack and defence team, pve team need help with runes as i have no idea whats best for anyone.

Any help with those topics woukd be great thanks!!!

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    Meta, Koros, mk, emily, shade. Go with dr runes to make heroes invincible. That is all you need to know.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Dr runes? And any tips on how to get those heroes?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited April 8
    Damage reduction, and you really have to spend money if you are high level and want to get and star those heroes. That's the way it is :/
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Ah okay can you explain best runes for what type of hero like damage tank etc and whatvi do if i dnt havd those op heroes i have none of the new heroes either

Is a goblin team any good for anything?
  • sharky224 wrote: »
    Ah okay can you explain best runes for what type of hero like damage tank etc and whatvi do if i dnt havd those op heroes i have none of the new heroes either

Is a goblin team any good for anything?

Undead is the new pve meta, IGOROK sucks now, koros can oneshot whole team, go with koros, leo, furnace, only 3, let koros die, when leo dies he ressurect koros, koros one shots whole team, also, don't underestimate runes, you can get brom's attack from 1800 to 6400 with superior power runes

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • Thanks for the help! Any tips for getting undead heroes? And whats the best tunes to use?
  • Anymore advice guys?
  • Goblins, beasts, and undead work well for PVE. Depends on who you have. As for PVP, the heroes they mentioned. If you don't have them, it's going to be a hard grind until you get some. Save up gems, all but Shade are featured in the heroic portal occasionally. As for runes, the ones you want you can't find, you have to craft. The current Dagrund dungeon (the second one for the event) actually had really good material drops, so I would quickloot that a bunch of times.
  • I have all goblins and beasts apart from grog nog and dont have ponti or lord zomm for undead :(

Okay so farm that dungeon for materials? Superior will be the best wont they atm?

I was thinking 3 attack then 1 life 1 bulwark, thoughts?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Epic weapons are a thing now.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Im only lvl 58 though and trying yo bet to grips with the whole game again :(