The Golden Age of pvp

Lv 70s, if you think pvp suks, I've got a answer for you. Make a second account, and go to around lv35 to lv 50. That's the point in pvp where koros don't one shot whole teams, torchy is actually useful, so are some old time favourites, like black diamond, igorok, tsume, shade isn't op, and battles don't take 20 rounds to finish

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided

Comments

• KaceyKacey Member
    um.. my mk's alt one shots pretty much every team it has come across so far. I actually have 2 alts at level 36 & 54, and I can confirm it is easy to drop people fast as long as you have runes on 1-2 good heroes. Until we go back to that mid-point between kozen nerf & koros release, we are far from a "pvp golden age".
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Matsuda241 wrote: »
    Koros doesn't one-shot people at those levels?
    You sure about that...?

fck67l0a7cbo.jpg
    48q1suhjeaz2.jpg
    gct160jmo8jp.jpg

Both my alts are in Legends 1. The main isn't doing too hot though.

Low level PvP is deliciously fun atm. I use Torchy to silence their first normal-speed hero, then use Koros to...

https://33.media.tumblr.com/42e5f572bff0cb45e031d1740786a73d/tumblr_n6717s1iCh1qfwa93o1_400.gif

BLOW THEM OUT THE WATERS.

not igo or zomm or some sturdy tank like furnace
    and you can always silence him

You sure about that...?

fck67l0a7cbo.jpg
    48q1suhjeaz2.jpg
    gct160jmo8jp.jpg

Low level PvP is deliciously fun atm. I use Torchy to silence their first normal-speed hero, then use Koros to...

https://33.media.tumblr.com/42e5f572bff0cb45e031d1740786a73d/tumblr_n6717s1iCh1qfwa93o1_400.gif

btw, don't you have improved runes yet, I've got 5 legendary 5 star improved power runes and much more heroic ones

Matsuda241 wrote: »
    You sure about that...?

fck67l0a7cbo.jpg
    48q1suhjeaz2.jpg
    gct160jmo8jp.jpg

Their slow heroes never get to move. Koros assassinates their throats before they get the chance to even contemplate having their turn.

bro, it's called silencing
    and zomm can beat a whole team after abilities have been used no problem, you would be surprised at his bulk at lv45ish

• Yeah gotta agree it's no longer a golden age my level 37 alt wipes out everyone one shot.. here is just my ponti... greater power runes etc.

tkqt1qdis6m4.png

9ofi1cx0qdji.png
    i87yv8c3v1qg.png
    v506kxvgzaz3.png
    d40ymi1ysn09.png
    Zodiac4EVA

You sure about that...?

fck67l0a7cbo.jpg
    48q1suhjeaz2.jpg
    gct160jmo8jp.jpg

Their slow heroes never get to move. Koros assassinates their throats before they get the chance to even contemplate having their turn.

bro, it's called silencing
    and zomm can beat a whole team after abilities have been used no problem, you would be surprised at his bulk at lv45ish

MK first move takes out Torchy/Indigo. Koros obliterates everyone else. It's a very simple and basic 2-step process.

Rune your low level team something like this and you will win 100% of raids unless the other guy has an even better runed MK/other fast heroes.

zxz2pvgvk47n.jpg
    yze94vr46m3m.jpg

I don't have masuta or koros, but black diamond and igorok seems to do, and unless it's a crazy runed masuta it can't kill torchy with def rune setup

• Zodiac4EVA wrote: »
    Yeah gotta agree it's no longer a golden age my level 37 alt wipes out everyone one shot.. here is just my ponti... greater power runes etc.

tkqt1qdis6m4.png

9ofi1cx0qdji.png
    i87yv8c3v1qg.png
    v506kxvgzaz3.png
    d40ymi1ysn09.png

Zodiac4EVA

Zodiac4EVA wrote: »
    Yeah gotta agree it's no longer a golden age my level 37 alt wipes out everyone one shot.. here is just my ponti... greater power runes etc.

tkqt1qdis6m4.png

9ofi1cx0qdji.png
    i87yv8c3v1qg.png
    v506kxvgzaz3.png
    d40ymi1ysn09.png

First of all, you shouldn't have greater runes at lv 37, it proves your a pay to win, second, I do agree it's fun to troll people by sending in one hero, I do that with my Igorok or Zomm with 5 star improved battle runes alot

• p.s. the second one is my account, so I feel really offended right now

just kidding, your grog gnog wouldn't survive one round in my dungeon

• That moment when you realize a level 30 has better runes that you do at level 70.
  • That moment when you realize a level 30 has better runes that you do at level 70.

I'm not lv70
    I'm a free to play lv 47

I'm not lv70
    I'm a free to play lv 47

That's awesome man! Keep up the good work :)

I'm not really sure why you told me that though >.< But I'm also generally confused. OH I JUST GOT IT.

I was referring to myself. I'm level 70.

• Zodiac4EVAZodiac4EVA Member
    edited April 14

tkqt1qdis6m4.png

9ofi1cx0qdji.png
    i87yv8c3v1qg.png
    v506kxvgzaz3.png
    d40ymi1ysn09.png

First of all, you shouldn't have greater runes at lv 37, it proves your a pay to win, second, I do agree it's fun to troll people by sending in one hero, I do that with my Igorok or Zomm with 5 star improved battle runes alot

Hmmmm pay to win??? Yet I'm VIP 0... you have no idea. And this is my alt my main would destroy you lol.

edg75qj51yka.png

Zodiac4EVA

• Also why shouldn't I have greater runes at level 38?

mr278cmeezqi.png
    ex507qe7ruh7.png
    4ohh21n43ewj.png
    q2j2g4zxb5ug.png
    nloxy01h8ddu.png
    vj025oqo1dje.png
    soyrdjb6ejgx.png
    2kara2yp8wyf.png
    Zodiac4EVA

Also why shouldn't I have greater runes at level 38?

mr278cmeezqi.png
    ex507qe7ruh7.png
    4ohh21n43ewj.png
    q2j2g4zxb5ug.png
    nloxy01h8ddu.png
    vj025oqo1dje.png
    soyrdjb6ejgx.png
    2kara2yp8wyf.png

because you don't have alot of access to greater shards, btw, how did you get the shards

• and how much does it take to tune a greater rune
    and y u have 2000 energy and 6 star ponti, I take it you slow level to the max
    I'm planning to slow level by lv 50, build a meta pvp team, prepare an undead team, and rek noobs who still uses lesser runes

• @Zodiac4EVA Okay, I am legitimately curious, I am level 64 and I don't have many greater runes (I also didn't slow level at all). Where did you get the binders and shards from? Honor purchases in PVP? Or luck with scrapping improved runes? I ask because I would like to start crafting some, but I have roughly one or two of each greater binder and that's it.
  • The winterfest event droppped greater runes in the event dungeon
    Zodiac4EVA

• KaceyKacey Member
    Greater runes in our 30s
    I know for a fact I have them, zodiac and Drodd have them.

Winterfest dungeons
    Proving grounds 1 and 2.

It's honestly easier than you think - and for @Sparkle_Starley He's not p2w on his alt(Can't say the same for your main Zodiac ;)), the viability of slow levelling is demonstrated by our alts, and there's no "should" or "shouldn't" here. Ngl, my alt is VIP 5 from buying kira/ignus packages, gems and the vip shade pack, so props to these guys for getting so far with restricting themselves to not spending, lol.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • My main is VIP 6 ;)
    Zodiac4EVA

• KaceyKacey Member
    My main is VIP 6 ;)

Damnit zodiac

Can you go make your main fit my description so I don't look like a skrub please
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
    The winterfest event droppped greater runes in the event dungeon

I only got a 4 star legendary improved rune from winterfest, spent most of the time getting evos,
    they're crazy cheap

if theres winterfest this year, I'll try again

but I'll probably be lv 60 by then

• KaceyKacey Member
    He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict

The golemn is a troll card and requires no skill to play;)
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Kacey wrote: »

do you even play clash royale
    and if you do, my friend ace_152 would love you

• KaceyKacey Member
    Kacey wrote: »

i do.passing 3.8k, hitting 4k soon hopefully.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Kacey wrote: »
    Kacey wrote: »

i do.passing 3.8k, hitting 4k soon hopefully.

congrats

and the golem is not a troll