My plea to all my Underworld brethren

I miss the golden age, I really do. I hadn't been a part of Underworld for all that long before all this drama started happening, but the short time I was our pvp chat was a lot of fun to be a part of. We strategized and had a really robust and vibrant pvp chat that was healthy and positive. Many of us were consistently at the top of the pvp ladder season after season and there was a lot of pride that we held in this.

Now it's just a fraction of what it used to be and many of us have become defeated or given up. I know we are discouraged. We feel wronged and our faith in the system has been shot.

It is time however to put this to rest.

We have said all that needed to be said. At this point, anyone who is going to be convinced has already been convinced. We've held our ground and the devs aren't going to change their stance on how the situation will be handled. It's time to accept this before we let this situation consume us and the community.

I am not blameless. I've held a lot of resentment about this situation myself. As someone who takes this game way too seriously, because of the vast amount of time I put into it, I get why we are all so passionate about this issue. It is, however, time to publicly let it go and overcome it to show that we aren't just a bunch of excuses. I know we're better than this.

It doesn't mean we have to forget, but we don't have to dwell on it day after day and let this situation define us.

You guys have all made The Underworld a really special place for me to call home and I'd hate to see it torn apart. It is time to pick ourselves up and show what we're made of.

Comments

• AnûbisAnûbis Member
    Well said @itirnitii! But you don't have to plea we're on the same team ;). Just simply mentioning it will suffice. You're and awesome guy and an awesome player and I'm more than glad to have you on my team.
  • danep4danep4 Member
    Totally agree. It's time to move on. We are very lucky to have you with us.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    edited April 9
    Been in the underworld since I joined the game almost, great times with my babe @Anûbis . Never a day I haven't loved the time I've spent with you and am proud to call it my home. I think as a guild we must move on together strong, with my fellow officers too, especially @danep4 . Much love to you guys & @itirnitii , you've been a dear ever since you joined us at The Underworld.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif