Tower of Pwnage is Frustrating

A few weeks ago while at lvl 57 or 58 I was finally able to complete the Tower of Pwnage. I was very excited because it took a long time to finally be able to do it. I am now lvl 61 with better runes then I had back at 58 and I can't get past the 9th floor. WHAT HAPPENED????

Comments

• Jason1970 wrote: »
    A few weeks ago while at lvl 57 or 58 I was finally able to complete the Tower of Pwnage. I was very excited because it took a long time to finally be able to do it. I am now lvl 61 with better runes then I had back at 58 and I can't get past the 9th floor. WHAT HAPPENED????

I've long been a fan of the idea that there should be no repeat heroes in the tower. None of this MK/BD on 6 of the 10 floors, or Ponti on every floor for some reason. Your roster versus the A.I. Roster is how I would like the tower to be.

The tower right now is so random. Once you hit 70 with a few strong runes, you'll basically be able to Auto Pilot the tower, however, that doesn't help you now. I understand your frustration.
    j81ezc.gif
  • RexobRexob Member
    @Grappler82511 I second no repeat heroes or at least a max on how many times they can appear...MK on over half the floors is a bit annoying when a player lacks the roster depth and/or runes to deal with that.
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R - Final Boss
  • My vote? MK shouldn't be allowed to appear more than once on any floor. No more MK MK MK Aria! ;)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Rexob wrote: »
    @Grappler82511 I second no repeat heroes or at least a max on how many times they can appear...MK on over half the floors is a bit annoying when a player lacks the roster depth and/or runes to deal with that.

Even if you do have the roster, the idea that you have to deal with turn one AOE/Crits for multiple floors, even if you can still clear the tower is just annoying. So I can only imagine the pain, if you don't have a full roster.
    j81ezc.gif
  • The Tower is not frustrating, it is ****! Absolutly no fun! Today i have 8 MKs. Fully evolved MKs in stages 1,2 and 3! What the ****!
    I am not saying that i have to finish the tower every day, or even get to level 9 every day (my record is 10), but how it is done now, is just stupid.
  • Keeeep going. You'll get there.

Tower is probably the best fifteen minutes of my day. Just show up with the same team twelve times in a row thinking "what's next? How am I going to handle this?"
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Well, time to stop playing that **** tower and wait 2 years untils i have some OP team...
  • Trust me, the current tower is way easier than it used to be. I'm guessing you just need to equip some runes on your heroes.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • unlucky guy i always complete tower since im level 40, all it takes is good strategy and a lot of heroes, masuta is broken in tower he clears a lot of threads, also grog gnog due to his double basic attack, try kobal with improved or greater runes for budget, use him with silence and healers to protect him he can clear like 4 consecutive floors if there are no fast heroes
  • Lol, no fast heroes! 8 Kiras!