How to get your account on a new device?

I have found a emulator for PC and have installed the game. But i can´t log in in my account. How do i get my account? It says i need my "BigFishGames-Account", but i have none. I did not need to create one, when i first installed the game on my tablet. I am using the same email-account on my tablet and on the emulator.
Tagged:

Comments

• If you log into the game on your tablet, touch the upper left corner where it shows your player level, then go to the options tab, there should be an option there something like "Show Account", when you select that you should be able to see some screens that let you create a Big Fish account and it will link your character to that account.

Then, when you go to a different device (or your emulator) you can use that Big Fish account you created on the tablet, and the game will know how to bring in your character data to the new place.

Someone else please fill in the gaps if I missed anything?
  • I can´t do that. I can not log in on my tablet. They screwed up the last update and cant fix it - for over a week now. That is the only reason i had to try it on a new device. Is there a other way? I think i will not be able to log in on my table after they fix it. I have reinstalled it a lot over the last week :(

But thank you anyway :)
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Contact customer support, they should be able to help you recover your account on the new device.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • GrayMerchantGrayMerchant Member
    edited April 11
    Ok, they did help :) Have a Big Fish account now and got my playaccount back. The second person i talked to was super helpful and super fast. Thank you very much for that.
    Post edited by GrayMerchant on
  • Plz help im on ios but i had the acc on android aswell 1 day i wanted to play when i joined the game my acc got replaced (my acc got created from a ios device) plz help if u know how?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Swako, you'll want to contact customer support as well. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited November 11
    I want DB on a new device. Will customer support get me a new device too?

I submitted the request. I will let you know how it goes.
    Post edited by bvs72 on
  • Wait you acually did @bvs72? Lol please post a screenshot of the answer.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @farfella, I got a reply! I am not allowed to tell you what it said.