Just Another Day with MK

MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
edited April 11 in My Dungeon Discussion

Maybe I could start an MK series! Hind sight is 20/20 and I definitely could have won this if I had resurrected furnace over Koros. I thought Koros could one shot MK since he was burned however (Of course that didn't happen). Anyways the fight has a rather comical ending after a healthy serving of complete BS so it was really too good not to share.

Enjoy my misery

And yes this made me rage log for the night. Once again going to bed hating this game XD

Comments

• what was with that ending? It showed cobressa doing zero damage and killing emily. Probably just the replay malfunctioning. I assume DDG did a crit this time killing her.

That was painful to watch, MK dodging koros THREE times in a row, plus koros removing the burn even on a missed attack.

The fact too that MK is so diverse that because of his epic and vibrating palm he can actually take out a high DR bauble is just another testament to his overreach in power.
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    DDG can instakill
  • ah, good call, forgot about that.
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    ah, good call, forgot about that.

MK actually dodged Koros 4 times >.< I think you didn't count him dodging his opening ability. And yea Cobressa's probability to one shot is based on the number of stacks of poison. Of course I had zero so that last one was really just icing on the cake of losing terrible dice rolls at that point.
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited April 11
    yeah I didnt include the initial dodge.

just as an aside I really like kobal shade emily furnace against that team.

shade kills viperia, after he dies to acid spit resurrect him and spirit link cobressa to become invincible, usually mk kills his cobressa teammate with palm after that, then you taunt with furnace to buy shade a couple shots at mk and ultimately possess viperia if it comes down to it.

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited April 11
    itirnitii wrote: »
    yeah I didnt include the initial dodge.

just as an aside I really like kobal shade emily furnace against that team.

shade kills viperia, after he dies to acid spit resurrect him and spirit link cobressa to become invincible, usually mk kills his cobressa teammate with palm after that, then you taunt with furnace to buy shade a couple shots at mk and ultimately possess viperia if it comes down to it.

Notice how that Viperia didn't even kill my Koros? It was full DR build. I think there may have been an elusive rune too increasing the risk of using shade.

Kobal Shade Emily Leo is my go to strat for that team (Leo is immune to MK's 2nd ability).