So frustrating...

I can take a loss and I take a lot... but it's so frustrating with unpredictable game mechanics, the latest....

gxps2xhyxgo9.png

Koros not getting haunted from Shade.... seriously?? Yes I know there's the POSSIBILITY he could have some kind of rune with whatever dark resist or spirit resist.... but I highly doubt anyone not putting full power runes on these days.

I checked the special abilities... it doesn't say a chance to haunt enemies. Just says they are haunted.

Also on that note... shade's fear/scare also doesn't always work (on a fearable enemy, I notice on Emily)

Random game crashes that gives a loss = rage

Pontifex not turning into skeleton.... arg.

at7l4db9nlzg.png

Hope pvp is going better for the rest of you!

Happy gaming!!

Comments

• Haunted is a spirit based attack. Koros has an innate 5% spirit resist. (At least at 5 stars). Emily has an innate 6% spirit resist (At 6 stars).

Kai increases these resistances by 25% if he happens to be on their party. So yes you got unlucky... but not to much more unlucky than MK dodging two times in a row. Which happens all the time >.<
  • RexobRexob Member
    @MattCauthron your Raids must be flagged for MK statistical anomalies :/
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R - Final Boss
  • @MattCauthron ..Totally forgot about natural resists - thanks for pointing that out. Just bad RNG luck again, I'm okay with that - used to that, I should say!

Thankfully Valkin has taken alot of stress out of MK's dodge shenanigans. I have a hunch they'll nerf him before MK. MK is DB's poster child.

• MelofSteel wrote: »
    @MattCauthron ..Totally forgot about natural resists - thanks for pointing that out. Just bad RNG luck again, I'm okay with that - used to that, I should say!

Thankfully Valkin has taken alot of stress out of MK's dodge shenanigans. I have a hunch they'll nerf him before MK. MK is DB's poster child.

I think Igorok is actually DB's poster child... Poor Igo :(
  • And here it is, totally just ate my words.... MK dodging Valkin's attack!!

5t4cpfb2nxdz.png

Thanks devs
  • danacdanac Member
    MelofSteel wrote: »
    And here it is, totally just ate my words.... MK dodging Valkin's attack!!

Thanks devs

MK is not supposed to be able to dodge Valkin or any dwarves.
    Period.

However, I'm wondering if the second attack in furnace's fired up is dodgable even from dwarves.

Do you know if it was the first or second attack that MK dodged?
  • It's a problem with Astrid / off balance. We have several open bug reports about it. If valkin is off balance, that overrides his perfect swing trait, and he can be dodged.
  • echonapechonap Member
    This thread reminds me of the "you had one job" memes
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • @danac - late response, but no it wasn't a dodge from fired up buff.. MK took NO damage. It was tricky to screen cap with dodge showing.
  • merpman2001merpman2001 Member
    edited April 16
    I recently went up against a team that had Furnace and Kai, killed the other two straight away, and Kai does his normal Call of the deep.
    At this point i am expecting Furnace to now wittle me down with revenge attacks using Feel the burn AE on my guys. But instead, his revenge attacks are Under Pressure and each time he one shots my guy for 8-12k damage !!! Never seen any furnace do that before, and ive fought alot of furnaces. Usually i have my shadowblade kill Kai before he can drop Call of the Deep, but Kai dodged.

My team was Kai, Shade, Shadow, Ponti, level 67 vs level 67. 18k vs 17k.
  • danacdanac Member
    revenge attacks are supposed to be auto.
    That's wrong.
  • That sounds a bit crazy @merpman2001.

However, I do wish Kai was more viable on offence to put revenge to use.
    j81ezc.gif