We’re pleased to announce that tomorrow will mark the beginning of our first full season, the Season of the Hare!
We’ve continued making some subtle matchmaking improvements, and will essentially be doing so perpetually, but nothing fundamental has changed from last week on that front.
The big change we’ve made is to end-of-season rune rewards. Runes will now pay out to leagues as low as Gladiator III. However, the runes paid out will scale depending on your player level. The rune’s rarity and stars will be based on your league ranking.
- Gladiator gets 4* Rare
- Champion gets 4* Heroic
- Warlord gets 5* Heroic
- Legend gets 5* Heroic with effect
- Level 10-30 get Lesser, except Legend gets Improved
- Level 31-59 get Improved, except Legend gets Greater
- Level 60-70 get Greater, except Legend gets Superior
- Top 100 (Level 65+ eligible only) get Legendary 5* Superior with 4th effect
As for guild tournament payouts, we’ve re-added Heroic Summons as rewards. Essentially, we’ve reverted the payouts to what they were before the previous change, but are keeping in the 10,000 rank tier. For those of you who have forgotten the old system, here’s what it looks like: