Been gone about 1 year. Help bring me up to speed.

I got a new phone about year ago and lost my DB account. I recovered that account on sunday. I used to dominate PVP w fast types. Things have changed. It looks like Runes are really important and I need to get some quickly. I really dont know the best strategy to advance my account and Im just looking for general thoughts and Ideas in this new game. I had a very strong account but now I have no runes and none of the new heroes. I generally try to avoid xp and will continue to do so. I spend very little money on the game (Vip 3) and im not interested in dumping tons of cash into the game. Im lvl 51. I have 17 six star heroes and 27 five star heroes. Most of my heroes are leveled up and have their skills lvled up. 75% of them are full ascended. I think I was only missing 2 heroes when I quit the game. Bramble and Zomm. I have the tokens to unlock both but am waiting to get a full unlock summon for them so my tokens work towards getting more stars. I have about 37k Aether but im afraid to spend it until I get a better handle on the new game. Any tips, tricks, ideas or suggestions that will help bring me up to speed would be very appreciated. Ill post a few specific questions below.

1- Any good pvp strategies for Koros?
2- Best way to get Masuta kira tokens? I love him but he is only 4 star so I avoid using him.
3- How do I get runes and rune materials quickly?
Im a lvl thirty eleven Lagromancer

Comments

• I just checked. I was missing bramble Zomm, Julius and Dhagon stone crusher when I quit. Now im missing tons of heroes. Thanks in advance for any help. Im a bit overwhelmed coming back.
    Im a lvl thirty eleven Lagromancer
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • You missed some drama
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I was gone for a week. The only thing I missed was Victoria.
  • danacdanac Member

1- Any good pvp strategies for Koros?
    2- Best way to get Masuta kira tokens? I love him but he is only 4 star so I avoid using him.
    3- How do I get runes and rune materials quickly?

1. yes. Get him and use him.
    2. He was farmable in challenge mode. I think there may still be one dungeon you can farm him every day in.
    3. By spending lots of money. Or by using... well, ask Underworld.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I was gone for a week. The only thing I missed was Victoria.

:'(
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I missed you too @danac. Just a little bit.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I missed you too @danac. Just a little bit.

:'(
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • I generally try to avoid xp and will continue to do so.

This is both going to be harder for you to do than it used to be, and also somewhere around 100% less effective. Don't gimp yourself worrying about exp. Especially if you're trying to catch up to everyone else power wise.

All incentive to slow level is now gone. Significant disadvantages to those who do it anyway.
  • There is still plenty of reason so slow level of that's your thing.
    Some people just never wrapped there head around the idea lol
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited April 12
    There is still plenty of reason so slow level of that's your thing.
    Some people just never wrapped there head around the idea lol

True. I suppose if your goal is to be less powerful, get fewer rewards, and be locked out of more content than everyone else, you still have plenty of reason to slow level :)