Best way to earn hammers ?

At this point of the game, what is the best way to earn hammers?

Comments

• "Things I never thought I'd actually never see asked in Dungeon Boss" for $1000 Alex.
  • danacdanac Member
    By working hard and doing a good job.

Don't be like those lazy good for nothing liberals and get on hammer welfare.
    Our new Glorious Leader will set them right. No more free hammers! Make Dungeon Boss great again!*

*Or even great once.**

**heck, I'd settle for slightly good.***

***or at least not soul devouring.
  • danac wrote: »
    By working hard and doing a good job.

Don't be like those lazy good for nothing liberals and get on hammer welfare.
    Our new Glorious Leader will set them right. No more free hammers! Make Dungeon Boss great again!*

*Or even great once.**

**heck, I'd settle for slightly good.***

***or at least not soul devouring.

Lol, I can't tell to what extent this sarcasm is going :P
  • appleapple Member
    There are a lot less hammers lately. They are throttling back now that they have value.
  • you can ask Thor
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • fphfph Member
    Hammer rewards were taken out of daily quests with updated crown system. EEJ mentioned that they would look into it at last week's summit for more hammers. It's a work in progress. Be vigilant! Hammers are all based on RNG and buying in honor shop at this point.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• At one point, Hammers were literally useless to players at max level - for a long time.. So there was pressure for DB to take out hammer accumulation.. But now, you definitely can't collect enough hammers to sustain the need to keep your protection buff up constantly - other than maybe logging in every 2 hours.