Crafted rune missing

Comments

• Joel wrote: »
    This is a top priority for us right now. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the situation.

I never like a post but Im quoting it just to like I twice

In the future if you could please consider liking or agreeing with some of my posts. I garner all self worth from that number on my profile that only I ever look at. I know that's why BVS being ghosted hurt so badly. They ghosted all his funny value and he suddenly lost all value as an actual human being.

Lol by never I mean rarely but yeah I liked a few of your before.
    I am a Matt fan after all.

• Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited April 12
    @Joel might i suggest you lock the ability to craft runes right now?
    Would he negative feedback for sure but way less than the negative feedback from everyone losing runes.
    If the fix is a quick one hopefully it's unnecessary.
    Trying to communicate with everyone I can but not everyone uses Line or forums.

• Had the attack slot on my superior precision rune change to skill. Made me a sad panda.
  • I had sort of the reverse situation occur. I crafted a superior dark power rune and was in the process of tuning it and was able to get it to a heroic 5* quality and I received an out of sync error. I reloaded the client and went back to crafting and the rune was sitting there fully upgraded to Legendary 5* .. weird.
  • I've been working with customer support on this issue since yesterday at 4:45pm as well. Crafted a legendary 4 star champion rune, got an out of sync error and came back to a 5 star basic rune in its place.
  • I've been working with customer support on this issue since yesterday at 4:45pm as well. Crafted a legendary 4 star champion rune, got an out of sync error and came back to a 5 star basic rune in its place.

I'll pay you the gems back if you tell me how to craft Champion runes!
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Maybe this is the fix to combat cheating. If someone cheats to get a legendary rune, it will automatically be downgraded. Too bad for you honest players, but you very rarely get a legendary runes anyway.

We get how you feel. But can we have a thread without bringing the same tired stuff over and over?

• Brazy wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Maybe this is the fix to combat cheating. If someone cheats to get a legendary rune, it will automatically be downgraded. Too bad for you honest players, but you very rarely get a legendary runes anyway.

We get how you feel. But can we have a thread without bringing the same tired stuff over and over?

I actually had the exact same thought before he made the post. At least in regard to Aura's rune simply vanishing. It was very possible they implemented some sort of anti APM coding that kicks in when the app gets put in the background. Seeing all the evidence it seems far more likely this code leaked through from what I can only assume has to be related to the skill/resist rune changes. Or perhaps even updating the pvp rune rewards.
    edited April 12
    Tbh maybe my rune didn't vanish
    I have 3 other superior purple bulwarksall low stars and rare
    But they are all defence resist resist
    Not even close to what ive crafted here but it's possible that it changes to one of those

My initial response was to look for deff deff hp rune thinking it just downgraded but with all this being widespread now it's possible it straight up changed it

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The severity of this bug in terms of real value lost (gems/$) really really reinforces the idea that we need a Heroic Summon counter ASAP.

Who knows how many of those I've lost over the course of playing... @Joel @Eej
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• I also had a 5* Legendary Superior planning rune that was downgraded to 4*. Not as bad as some of the others, but it's going to take a lot of gems to make up what I lost. I also spent about 7 or so tunes just to get from 4* to 5*. It hit Legendary 3* on my second tune. I submitted a ticket as well with screenshots. Hopefully they can do something about it, but I doubt they can get the actual runes back.
    edited April 12
    I also had a 5* Legendary Superior planning rune that was downgraded to 4*. Not as bad as some of the others, but it's going to take a lot of gems to make up what I lost. I also spent about 7 or so tunes just to get from 4* to 5*. It hit Legendary 3* on my second tune. I submitted a ticket as well with screenshots. Hopefully they can do something about it, but I doubt they can get the actual runes back.

With the proof I've given I expect my rune back there is no amount of compensation that can make up for a good rune. It's entirely a gamble every craft. Most bugs you kinda get used to but this is unacceptable
    My customer support ticket Including many shots I didn't post here.
    It's sad that I have to delete a few hundred screenshots each week but with all the bugs you never know what will go wrong

• More examples of the issue.
    Before
    h7dbmmgwp8ss.jpg
    After
    gid8a2a6kyum.jpg

Before
    tlsqon1t0e72.jpg
    After
    ozla7sfftdre.jpg

I'll pay you the gems back if you tell me how to craft Champion runes!

Whoops! Frustrated quick typing. Crafted a legendary 4 star champion Tactics rune, got out of sync error, came back to 5 star basic rune in it's place.
  • Had the same thing happen to me, out of sync and booting me. Went back in and couldn't find the rune.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This issue should now be fixed! If you experienced this issue earlier, you can contact customer support about it, but don't need to report it here. If you are continuing to see this issue, please let us know.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    p34arnesymap.jpg
  • Benoo7Benoo7 Member
    Joel wrote: »
    This issue should now be fixed! If you experienced this issue earlier, you can contact customer support about it, but don't need to report it here. If you are continuing to see this issue, please let us know.

Is there some sort of miscommunication between you and customer support? Received a email saying this still haven't been fixed. Also will we get the previous higher rune quality back we made?
  • danacdanac Member
    This is a top priority for us right now. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the situation.

I never like a post but Im quoting it just to like I twice

In the future if you could please consider liking or agreeing with some of my posts. I garner all self worth from that number on my profile that only I ever look at. I know that's why BVS being ghosted hurt so badly. They ghosted all his funny value and he suddenly lost all value as an actual human being.

I saw this, and the first thing I thought was, all those numbers down there, but flag=0

I was going to help you out. but then I thought it might not be appreciated.
  • Customer service states devs are working on the issue. Devs say Customer Service will handle the issue ...

We wanted to assure you that we are aware of the issue and are working with the developers to get this issue corrected as quickly as possible. While we don't yet know when this issue will be corrected, please keep an eye on the game's Forum and Facebook pages since new information will be posted there.
  • Just a cut and paste reply from customer support. Appreciate them replying, but this feels like a move to clear some metric on their end. Just kinda checking a box that says replied to all messages within 24 hours.

"Thank you for taking the time to write in to us. While we haven't had a chance to read through each and every email, we are reaching out to players that have written in to let us know that some of the runes they created were suddenly down graded.

We wanted to assure you that we are aware of the issue and are working with the developers to get this issue corrected as quickly as possible. While we don't yet know when this issue will be corrected, please keep an eye on the game's Forum and Facebook pages since new information will be posted there.

Dungeon Boss Forum

Dungeon Boss Facebook

Sincerely,
    Big Fish Games Support Team"
  • nunyanunya Member
    I received the exact same customer support response. I am most unenthused. But it is what I have come to expect from them sadly. :(
    nunya
  • li30li30 Member

@Joel after this post it still happened to my friend, his greater legendary power rune downgraded to heroic.
  • Funny seems like I was first person to contact them and ive yet to receive even a lame message other than the automatic one that initially appears

• Funny seems like I was first person to contact them and ive yet to receive even a lame message other than the automatic one that initially appears

Maybe you will actually receive a personalized message.

@Joel I really hope there will be an adequate way to resolve this issue. We honestly can't be expected to screen shot every single thing we do in the game just to double check and make sure a bug didn't climb all over everything. We are talking about materials and thousands of gems for superior and greater runes all being wasted. A few gems via the mail isn't going to be an acceptable resolution. Please let customer support know that. Sometimes I think they have a budget to purchase the compensation they send out. It's a digital good that costs zero to send out, yet compensation on these types of issues is never reasonable considering the resources lost.
    edited April 13
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Funny seems like I was first person to contact them and ive yet to receive even a lame message other than the automatic one that initially appears

Maybe you will actually receive a personalized message.

@Joel I really hope there will be an adequate way to resolve this issue. We honestly can't be expected to screen shot every single thing we do in the game just to double check and make sure a bug didn't climb all over everything. We are talking about materials and thousands of gems for superior and greater runes all being wasted. A few gems via the mail isn't going to be an acceptable resolution. Please let customer support know that. Sometimes I think they have a budget to purchase the compensation they send out. It's a digital good that costs zero to send out, yet compensation on these types of issues is never reasonable considering the resources lost.

Yeah it took me weeks of wasting mats and gems to craft this rune
    there really is a worthy compensation other than the rune itself

Even tho I have emails directly sent to my phone I've been checking every 30 mins for it lol.
    Gonna be on edge all week

• I received the same canned email response yesterday. I too am curious as to what they can give in compensation other than somehow give us the runes that we originally crafted.
  • echonapechonap Member
    I have no faith in getting compensated. Chalk it up to DB tax. It IS April 15 in a couple of days...
  • I received a response from customer service that the issue was fixed in yesterday's patch, and that the new rune should show up in my stash. Alas, still the same lower value rune. Just like everyone else, still waiting for resolution I guess...