Crafted rune missing

Comments

• Anyone receive and actual response yet?
    Happened Tuesday was hoping to get a response by late today cuz I know if both I happens by Friday we epnt hear from anyone again till monday/Tuesday next week
    That's along time to worry about runes we wanted equipped for this season

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    @smashingsilver - you have to wait. You looked too soon [TM].
  • danacdanac Member
    You people are lucky. All I got was this:
    Thank you for contacting Big Fish Games Customer Support.

Our team responds to questions in the order they are received. Our response time is currently within 24-72 hours.
  • @joel I filled out a ticket a couple days ago and haven't heard anything since. Any word on this?
  • echonapechonap Member
    My advice to everyone is to screenshot your runes after crafting from now on.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    echonap wrote: »
    My advice to everyone is to screenshot your runes after crafting from now on.

It would just depress me more to have screenshots of most of the runes I craft.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @joel I filled out a ticket a couple days ago and haven't heard anything since. Any word on this?

Have you been waiting more than 72 hours? If so, please PM me your reference number (the 12-digit number in the automated email you got when you first submitted your ticket). Also, have you checked your spam folder just in case?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    @joel I filled out a ticket a couple days ago and haven't heard anything since. Any word on this?

Have you been waiting more than 72 hours? If so, please PM me your reference number (the 12-digit number in the automated email you got when you first submitted your ticket). Also, have you checked your spam folder just in case?

Joel,

Does the cut and paste reply that we all posted above count as them getting back to us in 72 hours? If that generic, non-informative and not helpful reply doesn't count as them getting back to us then there are a lot of us still waiting for resolution for longer than 72 hours.
  • I'm really curious how DB is going to handle compensation for this. I thankfully was not affected by this as I didn't craft any runes during that time, but several folks, like Auraofsmiles spent a ton of mats/resources to get the perfect rune, and even if they gave those resources back, it's not guaranteed they'll get the same results in crafting.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

Joel,

Does the cut and paste reply that we all posted above count as them getting back to us in 72 hours? If that generic, non-informative and not helpful reply doesn't count as them getting back to us then there are a lot of us still waiting for resolution for longer than 72 hours.

Yes, that counts, but you can respond to that email to get further clarification.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I've responded to the automated email twice
    It's been almost 3 days with no response in return.

• oredithoredith Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Yes, that counts, but you can respond to that email to get further clarification.
    further clarification in what way? i think most of us got the canned email to the tune that you guys are aware of the issue and to keep an eye on the forum and facebook for updates.

this feels like another one of those situations where the CSR are pointing us to the devs, and the devs are telling us to contact customer service.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    I have the same problem they don't answer me since 2 days.
  • I've responded to the automated email twice

Don't reply to the automated message, no one reads those. Email customer support again and reference the ticket number you were given. Hope that helps! :)
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    I've responded to the automated email twice

Don't reply to the automated message, no one reads those. Email customer support again and reference the ticket number you were given. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks I'll do that but still not cool I haven't heard back yet.

• I never had this problem at all, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any rune related incidents the next time I get on to play DB, I still gotta get the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (Hopper) yet.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • I never had this problem at all, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any rune related incidents the next time I get on to play DB, I still gotta get the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (Hopper) yet.

We pray it was just a one time issue
    It since been fixed but no-one has heard from customer service yet about the issue

• Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited April 17
    Day 6 no word from support yet
    I understand it was a holiday weekend but that's kinda bad.

• I got the canned "we are working on resolving the issue" email today from customer service. I think I will have to post here every day until the issue is resolved. ;)
  • Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited April 17
    Alright they got back to me. Said the creators of dungeon boss are working out what to compensate us after some investigations.
    I hope it's the rune...please be the rune...litteraly nothing makes up for this mistake other than the rune lol

• BrazyBrazy Member
    Alright they got back to me. Said the creators of dungeon boss are working out what to compensate us after some investigations.
    I hope it's the rune...please be the rune...litteraly nothing makes up for this mistake other than the rune lol

It won't be a rune. Customer Service can't send out runes.
  • Brazy wrote: »

It won't be a rune. Customer Service can't send out runes.

If this is true this game isn't worth playing for anyone lol.
    With undeniable proof of a craft gone bad and the odds of crafting a very low if the runes proven to be crafted can't be replaced why have any faith that anything would get replaced in future issues.
    I'm holding out for my rune as many others probably are as well.

• Maybe the dev team will reimburses you directly. This was an unusual situation and I wouldn't be surprised if it has an unusual resolution.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Maybe the dev team will reimburses you directly. This was an unusual situation and I wouldn't be surprised if it has an unusual resolution.

My hopes right here.
    I'm sure a lot of people got hurt with this one.
    Wondering if somehow they could track the runes made by others who haven't posted

• The problem is that I would assume most don't screenshot every rune and as such have no proof as to the final state of their rune.

I would be very surprised if they don't just give everyone involved the same blanket compensation as an apology because as you've already noted it's almost impossible to quantify what was lost and how much it'll cost to replace it.

They aren't going to restore anyone's rune. If they had that information anywhere they would have already done it. The issue occurred because information on the server differed from what was in your local cache / memory, which was lost when the "out of sync" message was displayed. The information as it was stored on the server is what you see in your inventory today. There is no other copy that they're going to restore in a few days.
  • Customer Service replied to me "we hope can hear back from you soon..please respond as quick as possible"..then when i reply it took forever to reply back..LOL REALLY SOON..oh maybe they're busy..
    im giving them chance for another 1 week to respond..
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • danacdanac Member
    "Please know that creators of Dungeon Boss are aware of these issues and are looking into compensating players who have been impacted by these events. Specifics on compensation haven't been given to us here in Customer Support,"

They dont tell us at customer service anything. That way we can serve you better.

• Your probably right fat cat since most of these runes were forced out of sync....but several of us have proven our runes there's gotta be a way to "fix" them

• I've been trying to think how they can either "fix" or compensate us for the lost runes. I do agree there's no way they are going to be able to upgrade these runes to what they are supposed to be. If I had to guess, I suspect they will do a #Count on the number of runes per type you crafted during the period of time when the problem existed. Then we will be sent the cost in gems to fully tune that number of runes +20% or something. Not ideal, but that's going to work out to a HUGE number of gems which will make the pain less.
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    They can give us champions runes it will be ok ;)