Crafted rune missing

Comments

• I've been trying to think how they can either "fix" or compensate us for the lost runes. I do agree there's no way they are going to be able to upgrade these runes to what they are supposed to be. If I had to guess, I suspect they will do a #Count on the number of runes per type you crafted during the period of time when the problem existed. Then we will be sent the cost in gems to fully tune that number of runes +20% or something. Not ideal, but that's going to work out to a HUGE number of gems which will make the pain less.

Hopefully they have this data logged somewhere. For some reason I don't feel like they are maintaining records on when each individual player is crafting runes, let alone all the other specifics.
  • Can we get an update on this issue? Seems to be dragging on longer than I'd expect.
  • Customer Service ask we wait for response from the dev team..so we just need to waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt..
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • So happy that this interaction was chosen for a customer satisfaction survey. Wonder which one I will click on.. hmmm...

tqkp06csc0qc.jpg

@Joel @Eej Just recently started to feel better about the direction of the game. But could we please find a resolution to this issue, or at least be kept up to date? Even if customer service sent out some personalized emails. For these being digital goods which we pay real currency for but can be crafted out of thin air by customer support/devs this issue seems to be dragging out way too long.

Thanks!
  • nunyanunya Member
    I got a follow up email that said they were still investigating. It was a very nice email.
    nunya
  • I still haven't heard anything about this. As I said in my post I'm fairly new to the game. I like it, but this situation has left a bad taste. I don't have the resources to make runes at the moment, and the ones I used my resources to make got magically revised into crap. Like an idiot, I didn't even realize what had happened until I put the runes on the characters I made them for and leveled them up. Frustrating experience and now I'm wondering if we just have to absorb this one and go on. :/
  • Well its Friday now so it'll at least be 2 weeks total before we here anything.
    I understand its an unusual circumstance but people here have heard nothing in regards to getting our runes back.
    A timeframe would at least loosen some built up tension.

• oredithoredith Member
    well, i took the time to respond to the customer satisfaction survey also. 2 weeks+ and nothing.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • JaxBoomstickJaxBoomstick Member
    edited April 24
    In the summit they said we'd receive our compensations no later than today.
    cqatxnpv1fel.png
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    I am still waiting for it.
  • EejEej Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Yes. At the moment, we're still getting them all processed.

It may stretch into the next couple of days - but we're actively working through them.
  • oredithoredith Member
    edited April 24
    hmm.. so, i got an in-game mail for 250 gems?.. O_o

seriously?

do the people even play their own game? I don't start crafting a rune until i have 1200 gems to make sure I have enough to tune it all the way.

this is .. wow.. I'm at a loss for words.
  • Just think, you could craft four lessers with that haul. What are you going to do with the other 10 gems? Lucky.
  • oredithoredith Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Just think, you could craft four lessers with that haul. What are you going to do with the other 10 gems? Lucky.
    i'm seriously at a loss as to how they can possibly think this is appropriate compensation for their mistake.
  • Oh geez- this sucks
  • Oh boy I finally got compensation....

First off
    I want to thank the dev team for a quick fix to this issue.
    If more people were effected it could have gotten ugly.

This will however be my last forum post for the foreseeable future as I'm gonna ween myself off this game before I go insane.

If the team takes anything away from this it should be to play there own game.
    Don't dump yourself in with any extra goodies.
    Farm them hours a day like the rest of us.
    Maybe you'll understand what our time is worth and figure out these bugs and proper compensation for future issues.

Happy bossing everyone.

• Benoo7Benoo7 Member
    I am completely depressed with the compensation I received as well. I got only 500 gems, no shards, no binders. 500 gems isn't even enough o roll a superior fully, not even counting no shards or binders...
  • I agree Benoo7 I received the same...500 gems no shards or binders. I have been optimistic about the upcoming changes but this has definitely countered any excitement I felt.. what a disappointment...many of us spend large amts of time and/or $ on this game. This is a poor way to treat a player base.
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • yeah at last the compensation for our issue 500 gem.......dont worry guys start crafting again..(MEHHHHH)
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • I was awarded 250 gems for my trouble...gee thanks for the generosity, DB. So glad you're owning up to your mistakes. This makes me feel so much better about losing that rune.
  • oredithoredith Member
    i'm going to try to not poopoo on this, and try to suggest a win-win for the dev team and for every one of us that got screwed.

create a consumable item in game which increases your likelihood of creating a legendary rune by 500%, and give each of the impacted player one (or how ever many were created at the time, i'm guessing your internal DB has this, thus your payout scheme on the compensation?)

you can then sell these consumables or award them at special events.

the gem payout for what is used on making these runes is completely lopsided, with the players getting F'd in the A.
  • echonapechonap Member
    How about giving every player affected a guaranteed legendary roll on there next tune (along with the gem compensation already given out as compensation for the binder, shards, and mats)?
  • SorenSoren Member
    JADEDBELLE wrote: »
    I agree Benoo7 I received the same...500 gems no shards or binders. I have been optimistic about the upcoming changes but this has definitely countered any excitement I felt.. what a disappointment...many of us spend large amts of time and/or $ on this game. This is a poor way to treat a player base.

This is how they always treat the player base. Their compensation packages are usually not enough.
  • SorenSoren Member
    Also, this is why I tire of this game. Sooo many bugs all over the place that you have to take screenshots of everything to make sure you are actually getting what they say you are getting.
  • danacdanac Member
    [no way i'm gonna try rhyming this one...]

...I got 1000 gems and a set of Superior binders. I know someone who got 2000 gems.
    I had one halfway decent superior downgraded. So 1000 gems is an...adequate.. if not full compensation.

It appears they had some way of deciding different levels of compensation.
    I don't know what y'all crafted, so I can't tell if you were cheated. I don't think I was.*

* ending with a rhyme just because.
  • oredithoredith Member
    danac wrote: »
    It appears they had some way of deciding different levels of compensation.
    I don't know what y'all crafted, so I can't tell if you were cheated. I don't think I was.*
    I have a feeling it was decided with something more like your VIP level than actual loss. @JADEDBELLE crafted superiors and only got minimal gem return, no shards, no binders.

maybe @Eej or @Joel can explain the inconsistencies, or is this one of the below:
    1. Dev doesn't deal with compensations, that's only customer support and they don't get to know?
    2. the players don't need to know, suffice to say that compensation will be so consistent and clear that no further clarification is necessary /s
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    They did it totally random. I have a friend who didn't even notice anything, he didn't mail for any craft problem but he received 8000 gems for compensation.
  • BIGBEN wrote: »
    They did it totally random. I have a friend who didn't even notice anything, he didn't mail for any craft problem but he received 8000 gems for compensation.

not sure if serious
  • This is becoming bigger than the #purplechest fiasco.