Gulld rewards. Heroic summons or gems?

DrocasDrocas Member
edited April 12 in General Discussion
No discussion just vote. Very curious to see where everyone stands. Heroic summon (old guild rewards) or gems (new guild rewards)

Gulld rewards. Heroic summons or gems? 42 votes

Heroic Summon
28%
echonapthegeminiguyKaceyCommanderrensirtainlykpung07MattCauthronli30Phillipriv9NobodyPiBrehhhhhhIgorokmain999 12 votes
Gems
71%
HaxusBloodbaneShakeselektrobankseanluckygmunTyson88iphonesheepbvs72CentralCommandjimcommerfordSpiritWindDungeonBassAlecat97BrazyDrocasSilvanusAdverb007WalkinDudeMelofSteelZWendy 30 votes
The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
KuK1uXt.png

Comments

• Heroic Summon
    As I just mentioned this in the other thread, I will reiterate it here.

The everyone you refer to in this poll is in no way an accurate sample distribution of the average user of this game.
  • I vote first place should get:

5 heroics summons
    1,350 gems
    1M gold
    12 raid tickets
    250 orbs
    35 tokens (rotating using latest heroes)
    120 stamina

That's not too greedy is it? lol.
  • RexobRexob Member
    Gems
    I prefer Gems bc I can use them on anything I need...some days I buy RTs, others I'm rolling a Rune, or maybe I want more keys on a triple mat day...
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Gems
    The portals are broken and give that stuff called Aether that is worthless to me.
  • Heroic Summon
    I think it's fun to use a few pulls. Just gotta save them for events that suit you. And if you convert gems to pulls, pulls give us more "gems" or higher rewards
  • Heroic Summon
    Well, got Hopper from a lucky guild portal pull. Was going to do a 10x in a few days when I had 2700, but now Idk if I should.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Heroic Summon
    Every time a new hero is released, we need to do a x10 to get a guaranteed unlock. "Need" is the wrong word, but you get what I'm saying. With the free summons, we get a guaranteed unlock every two weeks. With the gems, it takes two weeks and two towers.

However, the gems came with more energy, so it's not an exact trade-off. Also, heroes are not released every two weeks, so eventually, those heroic summons will stack up and be useless. For now, I'll take a few weeks of heroic summons to be prepared for the next few heroes.
  • Heroic Summon
    echonap wrote: »
    Every time a new hero is released, we need to do a x10 to get a guaranteed unlock. "Need" is the wrong word, but you get what I'm saying. With the free summons, we get a guaranteed unlock every two weeks. With the gems, it takes two weeks and two towers.

However, the gems came with more energy, so it's not an exact trade-off. Also, heroes are not released every two weeks, so eventually, those heroic summons will stack up and be useless. For now, I'll take a few weeks of heroic summons to be prepared for the next few heroes.

Well, they don't become useless because it is still good to get more stars for most heroes (especilly like Koros, where 3-star doesn't really cut it)
  • Gems
    Gems, you can do more with gems including heroic summons, gems for the win!