Remeber the week when all casters started shielded?

Let's see something interesting tied to each season to mix things up. Casters having a shield was fun and interesting, and last week the dwarves having extra damage damage to dodge helped to break the boredom too.

Maybe tanks, healers, blue, or slow heroes could have a random buff each season? Shields, extra damage to X, a less impressive version of "abs of steel", unbreakable heart, wushu, perfect swing, and impervious would all be things that could really make things fun without causing a rng nightmare.

Season of the Hare, since we don't have any rabbit heroes (really unlikely that a new VIP bunny hero is coming this week) maybe fast heroes should have had some kind of buff. (Kira should be excluded for obvious reasons of course..)

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I remember spending money to get Bovus to six stars. I remember hating Yokozuna. I remember when Tsume had relevance. They are all kind of laughable now. Why not a fast hare followed by a slow tortoise? I will save my gems for the tortoise.
  • I remember when I saved all my guild tournament rewards for the gems in hopes of guild games coming up but then they changed rewards and retroactively screwed all people trying to play smarter and save a little real life money cause they weren't getting the bank roll they were hoping for when releasing new characters. And then @Joel and @Eej have ignored the reasonably easy fix to let us make up our minds what we wanted cause of the total lack of communication
  • oakman1_98 wrote: »
    I remember when I saved all my guild tournament rewards for the gems in hopes of guild games coming up but then they changed rewards and retroactively screwed all people trying to play smarter and save a little real life money cause they weren't getting the bank roll they were hoping for when releasing new characters. And then @Joel and @Eej have ignored the reasonably easy fix to let us make up our minds what we wanted cause of the total lack of communication

Dude how many times are you going to post this.
    Zodiac4EVA

• danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I remember spending money to get Bovus to six stars. I remember hating Yokozuna. I remember when Tsume had relevance. They are all kind of laughable now. Why not a fast hare followed by a slow tortoise? I will save my gems for the tortoise.

No, no you won't.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @danac - Of course I will. I graduated from the University of Maryland where we were taught to fear the turtle.

09be6e127e781031f3ff6f762852f297.jpg
  • danacdanac Member
    z2w8jcex7rug.jpg

This turtle?