Can we get this hero this year?

1ycgs3docknf.jpg
The rabbit seems interesting and would fit with the easter theme
Boli0Fm.gif

Comments

• WTH is this from?
  • Yes please! Who wouldn't want an adorable bunny that will rip your opponent's faces off mercilessly? So cute!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    WTH is this from?

Someone dug up old ad pictures from dungeon boss. The ones that are crossed out are now Hagrim, Malice, and... to be honest I'm not sure who the green mangle jaw is supposed to be. Koros maybe? Or Mangle was just originally green and they made him red? Anywho, the bunny hero is actually on the loading screen! He's too far left to see though, and they probably cropped it on purpose.

Interestingly, you can see Zomm in the entryway to the dungeon on the loading screen, which existed way before his release.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    WTH is this from?

Someone dug up old ad pictures from dungeon boss. The ones that are crossed out are now Hagrim, Malice, and... to be honest I'm not sure who the green mangle jaw is supposed to be. Koros maybe? Or Mangle was just originally green and they made him red? Anywho, the bunny hero is actually on the loading screen! He's too far left to see though, and they probably cropped it on purpose.

Interestingly, you can see Zomm in the entryway to the dungeon on the loading screen, which existed way before his release.

That's Rogar, Purple Emily and Green Mangle Jaw (beta versions?). Also an early version of Executum maybe?
    WTH is this from?

That's Rogar, Purple Emily and Green Mangle Jaw (beta versions?). Also an early version of Executum maybe?

I know they look like those heroes, and I could be wrong, but I believe these images were found somewhere after "Old" Dungeon Boss, as in, where Rogar/Emily/others all existed already. That's why I think that the Belgar Firebeard became Felhorn since he shares the same model, it can't have been too hard to change the colors, Malice is... essentially purple Emily anyways, and I guess everyone believes that the giant dude is an early Executum, although I doubt it since other pictures of him show him being roughly the size of IGOROK.
    Here's some other potential or forgotten heroes some people have found:

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/36600/unreleased-heroes-confirmed-edited-5/p1
  • The first season of pvp is the Season of The Hare, so perhaps the little rabbit will be hopping in soon...
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • The first season of pvp is the Season of The Hare, so perhaps the little rabbit will be hopping in soon...

Nice little connection you made there,

Be a shame if it didn't come true
  • LietoLieto Member
    We will see in 52 mins...
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    You called it @AlbinoSqueegee
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • Lol good call @AlbinoSqueegee
    centralcommand
  • Lol good call @AlbinoSqueegee

I should be a fortune teller!
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    WTH is this from?

They are indeed beta versions. The other two were mysteries. Just like how Jibber is still not a hero.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Now that Hopper has been confirmed, perhaps the unrealeased lil' rabbit hero we've seen is what Hopper looked like before she transformed into a monster?
  • Let's not forget that purple witch doctor dude, Halloween isn't too far off
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited April 16
    Now that Hopper has been confirmed, perhaps the unrealeased lil' rabbit hero we've seen is what Hopper looked like before she transformed into a monster?

Well since we have a hero named after Hopper maybe it's time to bring another hero named after a guru back into the game. I mean, not saying it should be the deeplake ranger but it's definitely there on the table now...
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly