The Great Ruined Rewards War

Remember when many of us saved all our guild tournament rewards for the gems in hopes of guild games coming up but then they changed rewards and retroactively screwed all people trying to play smarter and save a little real life money cause they weren't getting the bank roll they were hoping for when releasing new characters. And then @joel and @Eej have ignored the reasonably easy fix to let us make up our minds what we wanted cause of the total lack of communication.

Comments

• I don't recall this at all. What I do recall is opening my mail and seeing the value inside of my saved mail had gone UP from 5,500 gems to 6,750 gems! My patience had paid off in spades and I got 1,250 gems of value for free. I did a celebratory jig and logged off very happily :D
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    If you still find value in the portals, then you probably did have a little celebration.
    In my game, I no longer find value in the portals. So I did not dance a jig.

I'm disappointed this was done with no warning.
    What I find most disappointing is the total lack of response from @Joel or @Eej or the ever elusive Bill.

I am fine with the change going forward, because I have been told that's what everyone wants. Even though I find this hard to believe.

Everyone plays their game differently. Everyone finds value in different things.
    I am not dancing, but glad somewhere out there are players that are dancing. It makes my heart sing. Que sarcasm.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • I think it's wrong to flag oakman for spam. He has a legitimate complaint​. All the blues have to do is respond and he probably would stop, but they do not.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited April 13
    WalkinDude wrote: »
    I think it's wrong to flag oakman for spam. He has a legitimate complaint​. All the blues have to do is respond and he probably would stop, but they do not.

Saying it once is a legitimate complaint. Making multiple discussions and spamming it on completely unrelated threads is 100% spam. Not to mention spam tagging Joel/Eej. You really think they look through the 100+ notifications of every single post they are tagged in. My god that would be obnoxious.
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    I agree. A response would be nice.

These rewards were also reduced by 500,000 gold, 10 tokens (aether), and 80 stamina in my case.
    So it's not just the gems.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad