DaneP4

@danep4 Truly amazing effort! I was trying to keep up with you on the leaderboards but you are a man on a mission! I salute you for the inhuman amount of matches and trophies you have been able to achieve. Early congrats!

Past 72 hours, All players Trophy totals
danep4 (UW) 138,345
userpig (LC) 86,210
ProfessorChris (LC) 81,874
Stapedius (LC) 79,755
CryptKeeper (LC) 77,936
itirnitii (UW) 69,676
Setlist (LC) 65,463
Bubbafromdadubba (UW) 58,240
CentralCommand (UW) 55,956
ExtremeDRodd (UW) 55,372
Majin_Boo (UW) 55,288
KaptnTimo (LC) 54,475
HappyPing (VVV) 54,162

Comments

• oh ok...
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • @danep4 I salute you for the inhuman amount of matches and trophies

>.>

<.<

Surely you aren't doing the exact same thing you've been calling out UW for.

Surely this isn't disguised bragging considering the next 4 players are all LC underneath that "inhuman" effort.

Noone would ever do something that wreaked of such hypocrisy.

So I'll assume I'm just drunk reading into this and go ahead and congratulate him too!!

CONGRATS DANE
  • I think you're reading way too much into it. If I wanted to play by UW rules I would have said something along the lines of "clear evidence" and "things that make you go hmmmmm" because they don't fit standard deviation. Instead I just wanted to send a positive note to someone putting in the extra effort.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Dane spent a ton of time raiding toward the end, he did a great job.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I think you're reading way too much into it. If I wanted to play by UW rules I would have said something along the lines of "clear evidence" and "things that make you go hmmmmm" because they don't fit standard deviation. Instead I just wanted to send a positive note to someone putting in the extra effort.

Okay cool. Going to solidly blame it on the alcohol. This forum has me seeing drama under every rock!

Drama Llamas beware. Drama Llamas EVERYWHERE.

I really need to stop drunk posting and go to bed.. just need to lose a match so this streak ends >.<
  • well done Dane!! and to think you do this without Any Particular Means other then will and deterimation :open_mouth:
    Zodiac4EVA

• But on a serious note great post nice of you @JaxBoomstick :)
    Zodiac4EVA

• nice work dane! long day at work today, but look forward to joining you up there shortly.
  • drultondrulton Member
    Must be a new botting program - called sore fingers
  • Just think of how many more raids he could have done if they didn't steal his saved rewards from guild tournaments. He would have had more gems for more raids. Too bad @Joel and @Eej did not feel it necessary to warn us that it was gonna happen.
  • danacdanac Member
    Will bvs get jealous someone else got a thread named for them?
  • oakman1_98 wrote: »
    Just think of how many more raids he could have done if they didn't steal his saved rewards from guild tournaments. He would have had more gems for more raids. Too bad @Joel and @Eej did not feel it necessary to warn us that it was gonna happen.

Time to start spamming this.
    Zodiac4EVA

• Congrats to all!
    Contact me on Line chat ID: ninjanurse00
  • Well done Dane...I know you worked really hard! You deserve it!
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • D_RoddD_Rodd Member
    As our old friend, Omegamann, used to say: Dane always does it twice as good, and twice as fast ;)
  • He deserves this title just as long as he doesn't hurt my mangle jaw while getting it :)