Matchmaking still unfair and impossible

My league is "raufbold 1" i dont know this in english, maybe "rowdy 1".
My Opponents (hard option) are from the top 100 and more then 10 Leagues above me!
This is really unfair!
I think at hard Option the opponents should be 2 leagues above me, thats also hard, but not immposible!

My Idea:
Easy | 1-2 Leagues under my league
Medium | Opponents from my league (+-1)
Hard | 1-2 Leagues above me.

Please do something :)

7vx69lxu8a16.png

rvgt5gpo5dld.png

Comments

• RexobRexob Member
    edited April 13
    Leagues no longer determine matchmaking; there are lv30s in Legend now.

Hard is supposed to be challenging.
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R - Final Boss
  • kixkix Member
    edited April 13
    Okay and at gladiator what opponents are in the hard spot? - the same (legend)
    At champion? - the same opponents (legend)
    At warlord? - the same opponents (legend)
    So someone whos warlord, 8 leagues above me, he has the same oppenents in the hard spot that i have.

Yes, i got your Point, hard should be hard and challenging.
    But what i mean is, why they dont put gladiator 1 or champion 3 in my hard spot.
    They are 3-4 leagues above me, what is hard enough, but maybe sometimes possible.

Post edited by kix on
  • challenging is one thing, the medium and hard on my lists are 6-15k higher than me, no way i can beat them, i have tried. This is completely different to how it was the last preseason, so why have preseasons if your going to change it anyway when you go to your first real season ? I am in champ 1, level 67. Wasted a fair bit of cash on refreshes too.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I just wish the easy was not almost as hard as the rest.

qz0fawa3izdg.png
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I just wish the easy was not almost as hard as the rest.

qz0fawa3izdg.png

I think you should ponder on the easy choice.
  • It's a joke currently every one in my mm is 5 lvls+ above me and while I can muster a team of 7k power they are all 12k or higher. I can't win anything
  • Agree with this thread, how am I supposed to beat anyone on PVP when the "easy" team has 2k+ more attack/defense then I can muster. And the "hard" team has 6k+ more than me. Most mornings I attack the "easy" team, as soon as it loads, retreat. Repeat 3x and get my daily crowns. I'm so sick of PVP!!! >:(
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • fphfph Member
    Every thing is based on potential. You have the potential to win. Just out think it. Unfortunately based on my choices, my potential is low.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• fphfph Member
    0vn3l3y6yxyj.png
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• Most of the time, the E/M/H options are working pretty well for me. But I agree that a bit of tweaking is still necessary.

There will probably always be some margin of error though.
  • Yah.. this is match making is not perfect but its far from "not working", in terms of the e/m/h idea.
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    Runes still play too big a part in matchmaking differential. Regardless of the moral question of 'I worked hard for these runes so I should be able to be that much more powerful' or not, DB has yet to delimit the rune 'gap'.