I'm on a mission to give Boss Fight ideas for reworking all the weak, underused dwarves like Rogar, Dhaegon, and Therand! My next page will be about Therand. For now though, heeeeeeeere's Rogar!
Rogar's rework would include... a new skin! And reworked abilities! And new passives! And stats!
- Hammer Hierarchy: When on a team with Valkin, 25% chance for Dwarves to hit twice with basic attacks (Hagrim would hit 4 times). No more than 1 Epic attack may proc per turn with this passive.
- Family Ties: When on a team with Dhaegon, Rogar will follow up any attack by Dhaegon with a basic attack of his own.
- Hot-Headed (1st Ascension): Chance to Burn melee attackers, and deals 1.25x damage to Burning enemies.
- Hot Headed II (2nd Ascension): Damage against Burning enemies is increased to 1.5x damage.
- Grill Master: Inflicts Burn on Crits.
- Flaming Whirlwind: Whirlwind, but with a high chance to Burn. Increased Burn damage.
- Firecracker: Replaces Skull Cracker. x3 Physical melee attack on one enemy, chance to Burn. Burning caused by this ability has a chance to spread to other foes each turn.
- Burning Rage: Increases team Attack for 2 turns, then deals high damage to one target. Also grants allies Burning Touch IV for 2 turns.
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics