Rogar Rework Ideas?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited April 13 in Community Creations
I'm on a mission to give Boss Fight ideas for reworking all the weak, underused dwarves like Rogar, Dhaegon, and Therand! My next page will be about Therand. For now though, heeeeeeeere's Rogar!

fepelb2c21ey.png

Rogar's rework would include... a new skin! And reworked abilities! And new passives! And stats!

New Stats:
+ Hp!
+ Defense!
+ Skill!

New Passives:
- Hammer Hierarchy: When on a team with Valkin, 25% chance for Dwarves to hit twice with basic attacks (Hagrim would hit 4 times). No more than 1 Epic attack may proc per turn with this passive.
- Family Ties: When on a team with Dhaegon, Rogar will follow up any attack by Dhaegon with a basic attack of his own.
- Hot-Headed (1st Ascension): Chance to Burn melee attackers, and deals 1.25x damage to Burning enemies.
- Hot Headed II (2nd Ascension): Damage against Burning enemies is increased to 1.5x damage.
- Grill Master: Inflicts Burn on Crits.

Reworked Abilities:
- Flaming Whirlwind: Whirlwind, but with a high chance to Burn. Increased Burn damage.
- Firecracker: Replaces Skull Cracker. x3 Physical melee attack on one enemy, chance to Burn. Burning caused by this ability has a chance to spread to other foes each turn.
- Burning Rage: Increases team Attack for 2 turns, then deals high damage to one target. Also grants allies Burning Touch IV for 2 turns.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• gristnamgristnam Member
    edited April 13
    Nice! The added burning would make him much better. I like the splash burning idea for Firecracker too.

I always thought that any dwarf on a team with Rocky should get some kind of Berserker trait or ability. Might be a bit of a loose tie but dwarves look like small vikings and viking berserkers ate mushrooms to get crazy (according to some myths at least).
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Anyone have an idea for what skin/hero I should make/rework next??
  • RaymondFRaymondF Member
    edited April 17

How about Sir William? He's a decent tank at low levels with high accessibility but quickly loses out to most of the other Tanks and higher-health Warriors in many different aspects, listed below.
    - Raw Strength (Kozar, IGOROK, Executum, Bramble, Balog, The Furnace, Julius)
    - Disabling opponents (Alexandros, Astrid, Krexx, Yokozuna, Leonidus, Phenol Thoxian, Julius)
    - Defensive capabilities (Augustus, Krexx, IGOROK, Alexandros, Yokozuna, Astrid, The Furnace)
    - Utility in teams (Alexandros, Augustus, Krexx, IGOROK, Bramble, Pignius, Julius, The Furnace, Emily)

His kit is also very mundane, and is useless, so William having a rework made for him would be good.

Besides, he has no skin and no Epic and I'd like seeing those for him.

Current DB status: I swear I think I'm going to get rekt once I reach Level 40

IGN: RayFf. ID: 9105329
    Level: 37
    Defense Team: Masuta, Bovus, Pontifex
  • Anyone have an idea for what skin/hero I should make/rework next??

Rework abigail plz
  • edited April 24
    T3MP0R4L wrote: »
    Rework abigail plz
    Good news, Jack has a thread for Abigail! :smile: Here's the thread: Abigail Rework Ideas?
    Crimson's Links: DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum
    IGN: CrimsonKid
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    RaymondF wrote: »

How about Sir William? He's a decent tank at low levels with high accessibility but quickly loses out to most of the other Tanks and higher-health Warriors in many different aspects, listed below.
    - Raw Strength (Kozar, IGOROK, Executum, Bramble, Balog, The Furnace, Julius)
    - Disabling opponents (Alexandros, Astrid, Krexx, Yokozuna, Leonidus, Phenol Thoxian, Julius)
    - Defensive capabilities (Augustus, Krexx, IGOROK, Alexandros, Yokozuna, Astrid, The Furnace)
    - Utility in teams (Alexandros, Augustus, Krexx, IGOROK, Bramble, Pignius, Julius, The Furnace, Emily)

His kit is also very mundane, and is useless, so William having a rework made for him would be good.

Besides, he has no skin and no Epic and I'd like seeing those for him.

Alright! I'll do Sir William next! :smile: