Hero Spotlight: Hopper

2»

Comments

• RocksorRocksor Member
    so if hopper devours the corpse of the first character uing PVP, the second automatically gets to go, just like the way fear works....
  • If I have 100 hopper tokens and I don't summon her but wait for a full unlock through the portal will I get her to a 4 star?
  • @Sirtrenten43, yes if you wait to portal unlock you will be eligible for a 4 star hopper
  • @Sirtrenten43, yes if you wait to portal unlock you will be eligible for a 4 star hopper
  • Hi everyone
    Is it possible to know how many HP she earn on bite ?
    Doudidarling - French Touch "family"
    Level : 70
    Trophies : 390k
    Roster : 350k
  • Any one had success with an offensive Hopper?
    j81ezc.gif
  • The things Hopper has said to me. Horribly offensive.
  • Hopper interferes with possession :[ I think he should remove corpses at the end of the round. The only 2 that can use corpses are Shade and Emily, but using Hopper then Shade is pointless.
  • Hopper interferes with possession :[ I think he should remove corpses at the end of the round. The only 2 that can use corpses are Shade and Emily, but using Hopper then Shade is pointless.

I think that was intended.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    The name is a bit dull so I'm thinking we need to have a naming contest to see if we can come up with something a bit more interesting. I'll start off with one: "Haredevil"
  • echonapechonap Member
    "Wascally Wabbit"
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • nunyanunya Member
    nunya
  • I'd like to vote for the name Caerbannog.
    q075slcmo9xa.jpg
  • PardonPardon Member
    Hopper interferes with possession :[ I think he should remove corpses at the end of the round. The only 2 that can use corpses are Shade and Emily, but using Hopper then Shade is pointless.
    Not exactly, also Leo

• Pardon wrote: »
    Hopper interferes with possession :[ I think he should remove corpses at the end of the round. The only 2 that can use corpses are Shade and Emily, but using Hopper then Shade is pointless.
    Not exactly, also Leo

And Zomm
  • I'd like to vote for the name Caerbannog.
    q075slcmo9xa.jpg

What does a monster eat after it has been to the dentist?
    The Dentist.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
2»