Evo Egg Hunt and Hopper Release Event!

2»

Comments

• misawamisawa Member
    edited April 14
    So, I've noticed the same thing. Kill more than one enemy, and he hops on them each, but the counter only goes up once.

That's intended?
  • I used the Just a Taste ability in the event dungeon and The Bun bit all the attackers AND my OE -- and killed him! She's a Bugged Bunny. :/
  • Joel wrote: »
    The quest only counts per time "Hoppy Ending" is activated, that's intended. We made the wording "Use Hoppy Ending to destroy enemy corpses" to indicate that it was based on the ability's activation, not the number of corpses destroyed, but I can understand how that is still confusing. We'll be mindful of that going forward.

Appreciate the response, but I doubt any player would understand the term "use hoppy ending" to mean per activation. In fact, an argument can be made that each corpse "activates" that trait.

In any case it's an easy quest to be done so not a big deal, just seems strange you guys would assume we'd understand the ambiguity of that term.
  • @AnitaPita had Kai done Backsplash? Because if so it's an AOE and you could hit your own heroes.
  • kiikiikins wrote: »
    @AnitaPita had Kai done Backsplash? Because if so it's an AOE and you could hit your own heroes.

It was in the Event Dungeon and there is no Kai on either team.
  • kiikiikinskiikiikins Member
    edited April 15
    There's a Kai on the second floor of the event dungeon. Check the enemies list and you will see him there.
    Post edited by kiikiikins on
  • Just kill enemies one at a time, that's what I do, and finished the quest with in 4-5 event dungeon runs with hopper
  • Exactly. Auto run for the win.
  • AnitaPitaAnitaPita Member
    edited April 15
    kiikiikins wrote: »
    There's a Kai on the second floor of the event dungeon. Check the enemies list and you will see him there.

Ah, okay. I just saw that. Thanks for solving that mystery! :)

OH! I didn't realize the enemies list scrolled! Thanks for that, too! I saw him when I ran the dungeon, again.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    The hero and event seem good so far. Nicely done.

But.... would be even better to take our actual toons in the event dungeon instead of the base model versions. I get that you are trying to make the dungeon more challenging and consistent, but after the last one that we had to run over and over without any runes or epics you acknowledged the complaints and it seemed like we would not be here again.

I think the level of the pve has dropped quite a bit, the last dungeons are getting easier.
  • I've run ten dungeons with the bunny on the enemy list and had no appearance yet, anyone else had luck this bad or is there something else going on? I have made sure he was in the enemy list on the pre dungeon screen.
  • Azrael1Azrael1 Member
    Can't find bunny in normal or challenge either
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited April 16
    bunny is there in normal mode, and I have run about 15 dungeons, and she has appeared 5 times. She didn't appear for me during the first 9 runs.
  • I kept running the first dungeon of the 4th chapter and finished quest in 12 runs or maybe 13
  • I found the bunny starting chapter 4 normal. It appeared more than 50% of the time so spawn rate pretty good.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The level before Sulfurious has a lot of chambers, aka a lot of chances for Hopper clones to appear. Try running that one. Also, if you find a bunny early on in the dungeon, you can kill it, then leave the dungeon. It will still count. Then just do the dungeon again. Quicker that way.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • ThaliaThalia Member
    edited June 16
    ty for the help
    Post edited by Thalia on
    Boli0Fm.gif
  • Thalia wrote: »
    What dungeon has the most beasts

I run Crimson Woods (Chapter 5-1) all beasts.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Agreed. Run 5-1 in Normal Mode with Furnace as your only hero (unless you don't have him or are under-leveled, that is) and just hit auto-run.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
2»