Welcome to the new meta...

2»

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited May 9
    @Grappler82511

Feel free to try that out next time you see me! I'm sure Viperia and Lily would delight in seeing one of those XD

I would agree most MK defenses are easy to beat with tanky offenses. Unless of course they go full God Mode and turn on their favorite play list while mercilessly destroying you.

• @Grappler82511

Feel free to try that out next time you see me! I'm sure Viperia and Lily would delight in seeing one of those XD

I would agree most MK defenses are easy to beat with tanky offenses. Unless of course they go full God Mode and turn on their favorite play list while mercilessly destroying you.

Well, now, this just got interesting. I would have to change that up with Vip and lily in there.

j81ezc.gif
  • nunya wrote: »
    @decepticlown people learn how to beat defenses, so the meta changes. Once the solution to your defense is posted on the level capped message board you have to adapt. :)

I totally agree with you. My point is that Koros is much less viable. That's what I referred to as the new meta with 90% or more Koros defense teams prior to Hopper.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    I wish the meta would change already I'm bored to tears seeing the same defenses and using the same offense team for it all
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Just the threat of Hopper seems to be enough to keep Emily and Leonidas out of defenses I'm seeing in the Champ 3/2 leagues.
2»