Get ready for the reoccurring bunny issue posts..

It doesn't take a genius to predict that we will be seeing frequent posts about hero order being all messed up in pvp.

When someone fights a team like Kai, Kira, Black Diamond, Aria and they bring Shade, Bunny, shadowblade, Ponti they are going to make a post about how the defenders took their turns out of order. The attacking shade is going to kill Kira (if he doesn't dodge), then the bunny is going to remove the body moving Black Diamond into the second fast spot behind Kai. Black diamond is going to take her turn before the attacker's bunny since there is no place holder for Kira's original spot.

This will become the new post we see on here a couple times a week just like when Ponti reincarnates or when someone flees in terror.

Maybe we will be rewarded with placeholders when hero sorting is added.

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Is this what people are talking about when they say a new meta?
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    It doesn't take a genius to predict that we will be seeing frequent posts about hero order being all messed up in pvp.

When someone fights a team like Kai, Kira, Black Diamond, Aria and they bring Shade, Bunny, shadowblade, Ponti they are going to make a post about how the defenders took their turns out of order. The attacking shade is going to kill Kira (if he doesn't dodge), then the bunny is going to remove the body moving Black Diamond into the second fast spot behind Kai. Black diamond is going to take her turn before the attacker's bunny since there is no place holder for Kira's original spot.

This will become the new post we see on here a couple times a week just like when Ponti reincarnates or when someone flees in terror.

Maybe we will be rewarded with placeholders when hero sorting is added.

Is that what truly happens when corpses are removed?

Is this what Leo's ability does too when he burns the corpses away? I never noticed any order bugs with Leo, but then again, I never paid too much attention to it.
  • @shiggity80

Yep. 100% of the time leo, bunny evaporating an enemy will remove the slain toon from the order and if next in line hero's haven't taken their turn they will shuffle up in the order.

The bunny doing this automatically on other hero's attacks combined with her being fast will cause this to happen much more often than with leo. So we will for sure see a couple posts a week of someone thinking it is a bug that only happened to them.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    @shiggity80

Yep. 100% of the time leo, bunny evaporating an enemy will remove the slain toon from the order and if next in line hero's haven't taken their turn they will shuffle up in the order.

The bunny doing this automatically on other hero's attacks combined with her being fast will cause this to happen much more often than with leo. So we will for sure see a couple posts a week of someone thinking it is a bug that only happened to them.

Oh wondeful lol. I'm sure the devs never once thought about this either.
  • HakonaHakona Member
    Now i wonder what will happen if emily/shade/leo revive hopper and the opposite team has a dead hero...? :/

5fzg6P6.jpg
  • Hakona wrote: »
    Now i wonder what will happen if emily/shade/leo revive hopper and the opposite team has a dead hero...? :/

Interesting. She should probably pounce around and eat everyone who is dead.
  • echonapechonap Member
    So it has begun...
    zntCIcd.gif
  • I won't blame people for posting about it over and over.

It was a stupid mechanic with ponti. It was a stupid mechanic with Leo. It was a stupid mechanic with zen/enlighten. It's still a stupid mechanic with hopper.

Frankly, I hope there are 5 posts a day about it until they fix it.
  • I just had a 4 koros go before my number 2 is that glitch being worked on?
  • Brewmaster wrote: »
    I just had a 4 koros go before my number 2 is that glitch being worked on?

You need to post your team and the defending team for us to determine what happened.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    I won't blame people for posting about it over and over.

It was a stupid mechanic with ponti. It was a stupid mechanic with Leo. It was a stupid mechanic with zen/enlighten. It's still a stupid mechanic with hopper.

Frankly, I hope there are 5 posts a day about it until they fix it.

Agree 100% that the mechanic is poorly designed and likely was never intended in the first place, but just an intended consequence that was never envisioned. Now, since it would take significant programming resources to correct, it is doubtful it will ever be addressed.

Seems to me that you should never be able to get pushed up or back in the attack order unless that heroes' speed actually changes based on some buff or debuff. Heroes getting removed from play through fear, Hopper food, etc., shouldn't move others up in the order. They should take their turn as originally scheduled based on conditions at the start of the battle.