New Star Wars Trailer

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Fun Fact: I'm a HUGE sucker for Star Wars.

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Ah, of course. I heard rumors that the next hero would have a light sword, but I didn't think they were true.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • KaceyKacey Member
    I didn't realise the trailer was out!

    I grew up watching star wars, will always be one of my absolute favourites. :)
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Prediction: Next epic will be a light saber named after Joel.

    Augustus lightsaber?
  • WTF trailer quote :(
    "I only know one truth... It's time... for the Jedi... to end!" - Luke Skywalker
    Officer - Level 64 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • TTS1000TTS1000 Member
    Just a thought-provoking impulse - Jedi can both be singular and plural - what do you think?
    TTS1000, Officer in Kings of Diamond
    level 70, Roster Power 326k, 512k trophies (stats from March 31st 2017)
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    SO EXCITED!
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    WTF trailer quote :(
    "I only know one truth... It's time... for the Jedi... to end!" - Luke Skywalker

    He is the one to bring balance to the force - and the Sith, Jedi, etc were all extremes of the force. He has experienced both. Maybe he is teaching a middle ground - a balanced approach.
  • Sockless wrote: »

    He is the one to bring balance to the force - and the Sith, Jedi, etc were all extremes of the force. He has experienced both. Maybe he is teaching a middle ground - a balanced approach.

    Hmm, maybe they'll introduce the grey take of the force, both light and dark, good and evil, depending on the situation...
    Officer - Level 64 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • danacdanac Member
    Kacey wrote: »
    I didn't realise the trailer was out!

    I grew up watching star wars, will always be one of my absolute favourites. :)

    I grew up watching star wars too.
    I used to love them.
    Then I became a cinemaphile.
  • fphfph Member
    I prepped my kid and he sat through the entire episode 7 in the theater. Pretty impressive at 6yrs old. We will be ready. Awesome sauce.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com