Abigail is by far one of the worst heroes in the current meta. What if we made her useful again?
New Epic: "Wildfire"
- Boosts Hp, Def, and Skill!
- Chance to deal 1.5x damage (hits twice via Dual Wielder) to the target and a random enemy, plus 100% Chance to Burn both enemies!
- Dual Wielder: This hero attacks twice with their basic attacks.
- Adrenaline Rush: Replaces Rebel Yell. When a Warrior on a team with Abigail lands a Crit, buff Atk for that hero and heals for a small percentage of damage dealt.
- Merciless: Consecutive attacks on the same target deal extra damage. Works for both multi-hit moves, and when attacking turn-after-turn.
- Warrior Pride I and II: Warrior allies gain +10/15% Attack and a 20/30% chance to cleanse selves of debuffs when attacking enemies.
- Fresh Meat!: After killing a Beast or Monster with Burn damage, or one that was Burning when killed, heals team by 20% of Max Health. Grants Abigail a chance to Burn Monsters and Beasts when attacking them.
- Monster Hunter I and II: Hero deals 1.5/2x damage against Monsters.
- Double Whammy (Basic attack): Attacks an enemy twice. Second hit deals half damage.
- Armor Cracker: Replaces Skull Cracker. 3x Physical melee attacks on one target, lowers target's Defense permanently with each hit.
- Purging Rampage: Hits a target and 2 random enemies dealing Physical melee damage, and purges 1 buff with each hit.
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics