Abigail Rework Ideas?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited August 1 in Community Creations
Abigail is by far one of the worst heroes in the current meta. What if we made her useful again?

2r0uzigz6f7p.png

New Skin!:
Doom-Raider Abigail!

Buffed Stats:
+ Health
+ Attack
+ Def

New Epic: "Wildfire"
- Boosts Hp, Def, and Skill!
- Chance to deal 1.5x damage (hits twice via Dual Wielder) to the target and a random enemy, plus 100% Chance to Burn both enemies!

New Passives:
- Dual Wielder: This hero attacks twice with their basic attacks.
- Adrenaline Rush: Replaces Rebel Yell. When a Warrior on a team with Abigail lands a Crit, buff Atk for that hero and heals for a small percentage of damage dealt.
- Merciless: Consecutive attacks on the same target deal extra damage. Works for both multi-hit moves, and when attacking turn-after-turn.
- Warrior Pride I and II: Warrior allies gain +10/15% Attack and a 20/30% chance to cleanse selves of debuffs when attacking enemies.
- Fresh Meat!: After killing a Beast or Monster with Burn damage, or one that was Burning when killed, heals team by 20% of Max Health. Grants Abigail a chance to Burn Monsters and Beasts when attacking them.
- Monster Hunter I and II: Hero deals 1.5/2x damage against Monsters.

New Abilities:
- Double Whammy (Basic attack): Attacks an enemy twice. Second hit deals half damage.
- Armor Cracker: Replaces Skull Cracker. 3x Physical melee attacks on one target, lowers target's Defense permanently with each hit.
- Purging Rampage: Hits a target and 2 random enemies dealing Physical melee damage, and purges 1 buff with each hit.
Post edited by JackHallow666 on
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Oh and thanks to @Phillipriv9 for giving me the idea to make Abigail a dual-wielder! It totally suits her barbaric style.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • I'm assuming curios charge remaining nos the same.
    Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm assuming curios charge remaining nos the same.

I think you meant to ask if Furious Charge would remain the same? The answer to that is yes, it would.
  • This is awesome. Great job!
    j81ezc.gif
  • KaceyKacey Member
    edited April 16
    @Eej hire him
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif