Abigail Rework Ideas?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Abigail is by far one of the worst heroes in the current meta. What if we made her useful again?

2r0uzigz6f7p.png

New Skin!:
Doom-Raider Abigail!

Buffed Stats:
+ Health
+ Attack
+ Def

New Epic: "Wildfire"
- Boosts Hp, Def, and Skill!
- Chance to deal 3x damage to the target and a random enemy, and 100% chance to Burn each enemy!

New Passives:
- Dual Wielder: This hero attacks twice with their basic attacks.
- Adrenaline Rush: Replaces Rebel Yell. When a Warrior on a team with Abigail lands a Crit, buff Atk for that hero and heals for a small percentage of damage dealt.
- Merciless: Consecutive attacks on the same target deal extra damage. Works for both multi-hit moves, and when attacking turn-after-turn.
- Warrior Pride I and II: Warrior allies gain +10/15% Attack and a 20/30% chance to cleanse selves of debuffs when attacking enemies.
- Fresh Meat!: After killing a Beast or Monster with Burn damage, or one that was Burning when killed, heals team by 20% of Max Health. Grants Abigail a chance to Burn Monsters and Beasts when attacking them.
- Monster Hunter I and II: Hero deals 1.5/2x damage against Monsters.

New Abilities:
- Double Whammy (Basic attack): Attacks an enemy twice. Second hit deals half damage (Doesn't hit 4 times because of her passive, her passive is what makes her Basic attack into Double Whammy).
- Armor Cracker: Replaces Skull Cracker. 3x Physical melee attacks on one target, lowers target's Defense permanently with each hit.
- Purging Rampage: Hits a target and 2 random enemies dealing Physical melee damage, and purges 1 buff with each hit.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Oh and thanks to @Phillipriv9 for giving me the idea to make Abigail a dual-wielder! It totally suits her barbaric style.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • I'm assuming curios charge remaining nos the same.
    Guild: Spud Brigade
    Level: 63
    Favorite hero overall:Shade | Favorite Caster: Shade | Favorite Rogue: Torch | Favorite Tank: Sir William | Favorite Warrior: Augustus | Favorite Healer:Nub-Nub | Favorite Dwarf: Dagrund | Favorite Reptile: Viperia | Favorite Undead: Hansuke | Favorite Beast: Grog-Gnog | Favorite Legendary: Pontifex | Favorite Dark Hero:Shade | Favorite Fire hero:Torchy | Favorite Nature hero: Hansuke | Favorite Light hero: Augustus | Favorite Water hero: Grog- Gnog
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm assuming curios charge remaining nos the same.

I think you meant to ask if Furious Charge would remain the same? The answer to that is yes, it would.
  • This is awesome. Great job!
    j81ezc.gif
  • KaceyKacey Member
    edited April 16
    @Eej hire him
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif