Aether this, Aether that!!

Hi everyone, I'm level 63 and I'm in a pretty quiet guild. Is it best to spend aether on hero tokens or save up for Aria?

Comments

• Honestly with runes offering such powerful power spikes, stars on heroes have become less important. While it's impossible to buy materials and supplies for runes from the aether shop currently it may well become a possibility in the future. Aria on the other hand is a niche hero at best and is far to expensive aether cost wise to justify starring her to max. (In my opinion).

My advice would be to simply hold on to your aether unless there is a hero you really wanna star up. I personally only use aether shop to buy daily raid tickets.

Hope this helps.

:)
  • At the very least, summon them both. You may be able to include them in your PVP raids during a bounty event and earn quick tokens there.

If you want to do a little more than the minimum star then up a little (3* maybe?) and then slap runes on them. Ember won't really get good until she's FA, so focus on Aria first, maybe?

FWIW - I got both of mine to mid 3* via Aether and then took them both to 5* via tokens earned in bounty events. They're both waiting at 5* currently to see whether Big Fish makes stars relevant again. If they do (or if they release another Aether only hero) I have 65K in Aether that I'm waiting to spend.
  • Thank you both, this helps a lot, gonna save and see what happens..probably get Aria. Wow, 65k in Aether, Nice!!
  • It's nothing. There are people with far more than that with nothing left to buy in the Aether shop. I feel for them. Once Aria and Ember are done, I'll be in the same boat.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @FatCat69 - I am saving you a spot on the boat. If we row hard enough, we can catch up to the BF yacht.
  • lightwardlightward Member
    edited April 16
    Thank you both, this helps a lot, gonna save and see what happens..probably get Aria. Wow, 65k in Aether, Nice!!
    Hi everyone, I'm level 63 and I'm in a pretty quiet guild. Is it best to spend aether on hero tokens or save up for Aria?

If you are not in a hurry to raise a champion and do not want to spend gems in getting their stars I recommend that you wait for them to take it out in the aether shop, although sometimes it can be a long time what it takes, I have aria with two stars and it makes its Function for both dungeons and for the tower,
    In short, look for a champion who does not want to spend gems on him and uses the aether, I recommend that now that you have just started to win aether you spend on the characters you have with four stars and raise them to five.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    edited April 16
    buy orbs
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I started with Aria and eventually finished her up. Currently working on Ember. It's best to get the expensive stuff out of the way first.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly