Grinding Epics - a few questions

sirtainlysirtainly Member
edited April 15 in General Discussion
Have just started grinding epics for my first team.

1. What is the max level for epics (assume they are all the same)

2. Is there a set schedule when the 5 stam legendaries (i.e. pestilence, permafrost, etc.) show?

3. Is there a set schedule for when the 20 stam legendaries show? (I've never seen some of them yet.)

4. Wish we could quickloot these, although I tremble at the thought of how many loot keys that could cost. I am amazed at how many 5 and 20 stam legendary dungeons I need for some of the levels..and 20 runs for one of the parts? That seems excessive - could take several days waiting for the right dungeon(s) to appear, right?

Comments

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited April 15
    <please delete this reply. I thought I was spam-blocked from editing my original post and was going to add more here, but it did take my edit in the original post without letting me know.>
  • 1. 12
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. You can quick loot Boss Island but not the legendary levels. Doesn't matter because most times you'll farm ordinary materials and craft the other materials you need, not run the legendary dungeons for specific materials.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • fphfph Member
    Saturday's are red, green and blue.
    Sunday's are yellow and purple.
    Monday through Friday are on set schedule. You can't quick loot epic pieces but can quick loot mats. Epics go to level 12. Some heroes share mats so concentrate on who you want to level up. Pieces drop for epic then level 5 then 11 I think. Experts please correct and expand.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• Good summary, fph!
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited April 15
    fph wrote: »
    Saturday's are red, green and blue.
    Sunday's are yellow and purple.
    Monday through Friday are on set schedule. You can't quick loot epic pieces but can quick loot mats. Epics go to level 12. Some heroes share mats so concentrate on who you want to level up. Pieces drop for epic then level 5 then 11 I think. Experts please correct and expand.

Thanks FatCat69 and fph.

(5 & 11 matches what I've seen so far.)

(And that means if we keep getting x3 mat end-of-event days on Tues/Weds we'll only get 'em for those two epic dungeons...)