# support the Summit

Thanks @Eej for taking your personal time for these summit meetings. It means a lot to us that you care about this game as much as we do.
Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

Comments

• I agree good sir! Also my thanks to the whole incrowd for their effort!
    Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.”
  • nunyanunya Member
    Yes thank you @Eej for giving up so much of your weekends, and now even your family holiday time to work on making dungeon boss even better. :)
    nunya
  • and, god being willing to even do anything remotely like the summit, and take feedback from players and incorporate that into your game. @Eej you're amazing
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What's this about?? :confused:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited April 16
    nunya wrote: »
    Yes thank you @Eej for giving up so much of your weekends, and now even your family holiday time to work on making dungeon boss even better. :)

"Dungeon Boss gets Better" almost everyday. Sometimes more than once a day.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    nunya wrote: »

"Dungeon Boss gets Better" almost everyday. Sometimes more than once a day.

Sometimes it gets so good it realizes I play too much and closes itself to get me to do other things.