IRON BRIGADE XTRA RECRUITING

Join our Guild Family for 10k+ Rewards, knowledgeable strategy chat, excellent communication, and all around fun! Iron Brigade Xtra and Iron Brigade are together a powerful force. Learn and develop your game skills with our supportive friendly group. x0dml19js7hv.png
Jaded Southern Belle

Comments

• ek2yvqtj8a5c.png
    Jaded Southern Belle
  • ladybamladybam Member
    JADEDBELLE wrote: »
    Join our Guild Family for 10k+ Rewards, knowledgeable strategy chat, excellent communication, and all around fun! Iron Brigade Xtra and Iron Brigade are together a powerful force. Learn and develop your game skills with our supportive friendly group. x0dml19js7hv.png

It is my honor to be Guild Master for IBX. We are an unruly crazy family with plenty of game experience to help out. I can't imagine being anywhere else!

Looking to join Iron Brigade or IBX? PM Ladybam1bam on Line Chat, email LadyBamIBX@gmail.com or send a message through the forum! Line is not a requirement, if you like you can always join our Facebook Group!

• ladybamladybam Member
    3xiw9xexec1h.jpg
    We're at it again!
  • ladybamladybam Member
    uydi5zjo8qqx.jpg
  • ladybamladybam Member
    efrv94j4mvjo.jpg

You can also message LadyBam on Facebook using the same email ladybamibx@gmail.com
  • ladybamladybam Member
    edited May 18
    bd8xj76b2iza.jpg

10.4k For IBX!!!!
    Post edited by ladybam on
  • ladybamladybam Member
    IRON BRIGADE XTRA IS RECRUITING! Room for 1 player please pm me on Line ladybam1bam or on forum!
  • ThundRThundR Member
    I would like to apply
  • ladybamladybam Member
    ThundR wrote: »
    I would like to apply
    Thundr invite sent thanks for the emai and welcome to IBX!
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Thank you
  • ladybamladybam Member
    Iron Brigade Reserves is recruiting! 120 min a week 3 days inactive = kick, consistent 210 =shot at 10.4k Iron Brigade Xtra or 10.5k Iron Brigade. Pm on forum or Line ladybam1bam or email ladybamibx@gmail.com to apply
  • thorniothornio Member
    Hi I would like to apply, my in-game name is Lordcavendish
  • ladybamladybam Member
    Invite sent
  • thorniothornio Member
    Thanks you very much and sorry for not being able to get the guild crowns today but I already finished the quest for my old guild : Crown Hunters
  • ladybamladybam Member
    That's perfectly fine I understand!
  • ladybamladybam Member
    Iron Brigade Reserves is Recruiting! Level 20 and up 130 crown minimum. Message ladybam1bam on Line, forum or ladybamibx@gmail on Facebook!