For admins

Why i cant get even one upgrade when crafting runes for example last rune i crafted i spent 300 gems and got only one upgrade and still i need to salvage it because it has so low stats. And i want to ask about evo extravaganza i spent 170 stamina 0 evos and its happening all the time whenever come out evo extravaganza i get 0 of them. it's really frustrating.

Comments

  • ga4ooo2 wrote: »
    Why i cant get even one upgrade when crafting runes for example last rune i crafted i spent 300 gems and got only one upgrade and still i need to salvage it because it has so low stats. And i want to ask about evo extravaganza i spent 170 stamina 0 evos and its happening all the time whenever come out evo extravaganza i get 0 of them. it's really frustrating.

    This game can be very frustrating at times, but from your post, it sounds like you may not need to be crafting runes yet or spend too much stam hunting evos. But maybe I am wrong. What level are you?

    300 gems isn't a lot to spend on runes, and it's easy to not get any celestial evos with 170 stam, even if the 5x appearance rate is active.
  • ga4ooo2ga4ooo2 Member
    i'm lvl 68 almoust 69
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    ga4ooo2 wrote: »
    Why i cant get even one upgrade when crafting runes for example last rune i crafted i spent 300 gems and got only one upgrade and still i need to salvage it because it has so low stats. And i want to ask about evo extravaganza i spent 170 stamina 0 evos and its happening all the time whenever come out evo extravaganza i get 0 of them. it's really frustrating.

    This game can be very frustrating at times, but from your post, it sounds like you may not need to be crafting runes yet or spend too much stam hunting evos. But maybe I am wrong. What level are you?

    300 gems isn't a lot to spend on runes, and it's easy to not get any celestial evos with 170 stam, even if the 5x appearance rate is active.

    I'm lvl 68
  • I made a stab at the 5x event..gave up.

    Apparently the "x" in 5x isn't very large.
  • ga4ooo2ga4ooo2 Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    I made a stab at the 5x event..gave up.

    Apparently the "x" in 5x isn't very large.

    Agree
  • KaceyKacey Member
    It was no more than 1% to start with. 5% chance is hopeful and probably the closest you can get to an accurate estimate on celestial drop chance.
    And as for the 300 gems spent, it happens, rune crafting is RNG based. 300 is very small for a rune anyway, so don't worry.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com