Change can be wonderful :)

I am so glad that I no longer have to find 25 sparkly objects. I also don't miss "Fate of the Zeta". Which quests are you glad to see disappear?
nunya

Comments

• Although I find myself still frantically tapping on every object that moves... ;) I don't miss the all green color quest.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Lady Killers and A Fiend Indeed... glad those are gone.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Byebye Zeta - don't hurry back.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I like how you don't even have to clear the "Kill 10 enemies here" quests anymore. I mean, if you want the gems, sure, but to get all your crowns, you can easily do 10 quests that don't involve those types of quests.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • echonapechonap Member
    Kacey wrote: »
    Lady Killers and A Fiend Indeed... glad those are gone.

Lady Killer is still there. I got it this morning. And a few times since the change.

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Red Raider
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• The 25 sparkles was never really 25 sparkles. It was any 25 moveable objects, but boy was that one no fun! I'm glad they removed win with all 'X' color heroes in PvP. That one could be slightly interesting if you took a bit of time to plan but also quite frustrating. The current quest system is definitely at its all time best :)
  • Assasin hunter whatever it was called, no great dungeon for killing assassins. Had to run that nonsense at least 3 times for it to be completed.

Ain't no one got time for that. Unless DB is your full time job.

:)
  • echonapechonap Member
    Worst one was jewel thief (the purple ella one). They only showed up in two dungeons, and only as a boss in one of them. Sometimes you'd have to run it three times to finish the quest. And if you got a silver chest in the fist run, you are basically forced to blow stamina for nothing the other two runs.