Tower

grsk7eys3i2p.png
When playing level 11 of the tower go back in repeat it and same thing happens up until my character misses an attack i get killed then conveniently it doesn't show another error thanks gems lost for this
Tagged:

Comments

• You mentioned doing the same action causes an error. I've experienced that before too (not necessarily in the Tower, but other parts of the game).

If you try a different sequence of actions, like instead of attacking the same enemy, hit another one, does it still cause the error?

I know it'll make you rethink your strategy, but it might help you get past the error. Hopefully you have more heroes to use in the tower.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ^ That.

For whatever reason, it seems every course of actions is already pre-calculated and pre-determined in the tower. If a fight crashes mid-way, doing the same actions will result in the same consequences up until when it crashed. Try going in with new heroes or doing things in a different order, as mentioned above.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Yeah i was part way through it had killed 2 of their players had two on half health i was using pontifex and chief nub nub so would have beaten it with those two guarenteed but as i went in so many times i changed the strategy and lost so literally i could only lose to get past it i think that's pretty poor and unfair
  • Just makes it pointless as you can't do what you need to to win do you not think
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited April 18
    Hey @Mohawkian, do you remember exactly what you were doing prior to the error? I can see a health increase flyoff above NubNub, but can't tell much else. Which enemies were you defeating? Any bits of information would be helpful. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hey @Mohawkian, do you remember exactly what you were doing prior to the error? I can see a health increase flyoff above NubNub, but can't tell much else. Which enemies were you defeating? Any bits of information would be helpful. :)

I just got an error on the last floor tower as well. Shade had just possessed a hero and the game crashed. Might be a completely unrelated bug however. I reloaded the game and made sure to kill shade round 1 and had no issues.
    What was the error code?
    If anyone else has this issue, please let me know BEFORE you leave the tower, as that will give me a chance to look directly at your account, making it much easier for us to pinpoint the problem. Thanks!
  • It looks like it's to do with Shades possession possibly as it was after he possessed my king bramble. On my next attack i think it was it crashed. Run down he had matsuke, shadow, karos and ella. I got rid of matsuke, and took half their healths down with chaos storm then ella took out Rogan and karos took out bramble then Shade possesed him i doom bolted karos then healed with nub nub then it froze. It done it like 5 times same sequence then all of a sudden my chaos storm missed and they wiped me out tower lost after that
  • It wasn't the same code everytime btw
  • Definitely Shade related. I had a crash last night after Shade possessed my dead Ember. Reloaded to the prior round and did different actions such that I killed Ember before he possessed and it worked just fine.
    Thanks for all the details, I'm looking into it personally! :)
  • Koolio the games decent i don't wanna throw a hissy fit and deny it of its rights to remain decent cheers
  • I usually get errors in the Tower as well, we talked about this in guild chat and it seems like most players who get errors play on a IPhone or IPad. Don't know if it's relevant or if it's just bad luck for those guys7bc7seuvwrg6.png
  • wzangwzang Member
    Shade possession is always buggy. I can't use possession at boss fight screens because if I win I'll crash at the chest animation
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Just happened to me. Forgot to grab a screen shot of the error code though.

Yes, it was related to shade possessing someone.
  • fphfph Member
    Floor 12 keeps giving chest without having to fight Chronos. Add that bug to the list. Happens when I try to solo 12th floor.
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM