Favorite tower team?

I usually run the tower with shade, shadow, ember, and Kira. Not always auto but so very quick and easy. Okay I used hoppy instead of ember yesterday, but the body stomping takes too darn long. What do you use to do the tower?
nunya

Comments

• BrazyBrazy Member
    edited April 18
    SB Torchy Shade Yas for autorun. SB and Torchy's epic can clear most floors.
    Post edited by Brazy on
  • RexobRexob Member
    I use Shade, Zomm, Bromm, Yaz when I can't use my speed team: Indigo, Torchy, SB, MK (sometimes I sub in Willow). My epics aren't good enough yet for Torchy or SB to reliably win, and I can't go full out Auto just yet. I've experimented a bit with Dwarves to some degree and Valkin + Dagrund make them super tanky with borderline endless sustain.
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R - Final Boss
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Kira, Daeris, Indigo, NubNub if I feel like tapping. Undead if I want to Auto run.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
  • ember indigo MK and black diamond. I don't have an autorun team yet. But the rogues are serving me well until I run into enemy rogues that can one shot indigo. then I need to swap out a hero or run a different team for that floor.

for a time in my mid thirties, i was experimenting with a caster, caster healer and astrid and that worked very nicely. Higher up, they start hitting too hard.

litespeed
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Shadow Willow Rogar Yasmin.

The classics.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    One of my regrets is not getting the Tower Toppler achievement before getting so many heroes. I couldn't bear all the killing now. I'm not even sure my tower could kill everyone. That would take some planning.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
  • nunyanunya Member
    edited April 18
    @ZWendy for tower toppled you need 2 things. A top floor with a bd or Kira opener, and patience. Kill off all your heroes that are prone to revenge first ( don't forget aria). Then enter and retreat on the top floor, leaving one alive that can kill Chronus. (Ponti or Brom). It's boring as sin but fairly easy. :)
    nunya