16-10 Devourer of Flames Help Needed

Looking for team configuration to 3* this one. came close with Furnace, Igorok, Yasmin, and Kobal but couldn't quite make it. I'm pretty sure the devourer is immune to everything so any help would be appreciated.

I'm level 69 with a bunch of heroes but kind-of weak with the undeads right now.

Thanks

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Yorick igorok takumi Yasmin was my go to team here, and this was pre runes, pre epics. Save polar pounding until you stick mark of death and armor break on sulfurious.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Yorick igorok takumi Yasmin was my go to team here, and this was pre runes, pre epics. Save polar pounding until you stick mark of death and armor break on sulfurious.

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking about dropping Kobal and adding Yorick to the mix.
  • either the undead, with oe for hansuke, or igo, stone, yas, grog gnog

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • Challenge mode right?

Bring all ice/water heroes. Igo, Yasmin and 2 others.
  • Got it to work with (in order of appearance) Yorick, Igorok, overlord Executum, Yasmin. Did some serious runing and the devourer got devoured.