Let's give it up for two champions

Just wanted to say wow what a season.

@CryptKeeper you are an absolute champion of this game. You don't stop you are amazing well done.

@Dane awesome work brother 500k pvp trophies wowie you are awesome.

Well done guys you both deserve first in my eyes that was a battle we will be talking about for a long time to come!!
Zodiac4EVA

Comments

• Holy crap! I've been watching them trading places throughout the last few days, but just noticed where they ended up this morning.

The two of them have almost 300K more trophies than the third place finisher, Stapedius, who has an impressive 196K trophies in his own right.

Brutal. Take a bow, guys. And feel free to take the next week or so off. You deserve a vacation.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Gratz guys, what a ride. Wish you could both get first.
  • Congratulations @danep4 ! You started the season with your foot on the gas pedal and never let up. Job well done.
  • nunyanunya Member
    Congratulations Dane. That was one of the hardest won victories that I have seen yet. And congrats to Crypt for giving him a run for his money. And thank you both for letting us watch your amazing journey. :)
    nunya
  • li30li30 Member
    salute to both of u Danep4 and Cryptkeeper, what an amazing fight !
  • @CryptKeeper and @danep4
    Combined total not 1 million?
    giphy.gif

:)
  • I wonder what kind of runes the 2 of you have on yourselves to be able to achieve something like this.
  • I <3 the spirit of this thread.

Congrats to both of you for such an amazing effort!
  • I wonder what kind of runes the 2 of you have on yourselves to be able to achieve something like this.

While I'm sure they have really nice runes, I think it's got more to do with the willingness/dedication to PvP 8+ hours a day. Most don't have that kind of willpowr and/or luxury.
  • Huge congrats @danep4 and @CryptKeeper . That was an epic battle.
    centralcommand
  • danep4danep4 Member

While I'm sure they have really nice runes, I think it's got more to do with the willingness/dedication to PvP 8+ hours a day. Most don't have that kind of willpowr and/or luxury.[/quote]

Spring break is the only reason I was able to pvp like that