can we PLEASE have a better mechanism for clicking items on screen?

it is incredibly frustrating trying to click the candles (and other items) in the rooms when any of the larger model heroes are being used. the only option is to use friend's heroes to clear the room, which you then have to spend gems if it happens more than once in a dungeon.

this mechanism has been a problem forever, and really really REALLY needs to be changed up. it's incredibly frustrating.

allowing them to interact THROUGH the models would fix it.

Comments

• oredith wrote: »
    it is incredibly frustrating trying to click the candles (and other items) in the rooms when any of the larger model heroes are being used. the only option is to use friend's heroes to clear the room, which you then have to spend gems if it happens more than once in a dungeon.

this mechanism has been a problem forever, and really really REALLY needs to be changed up. it's incredibly frustrating.

allowing them to interact THROUGH the models would fix it.

Seems like such an easy fix. I don't get why DB doesn't just make a list of "low-hanging fruit" bugs and work on getting those corrected.

I am not a programmer so perhaps there are more complications that I am not aware of.
  • danacdanac Member
    It's not even that complicated. Shinies can only appear in a certain # of locations on the screen. It simply cannot be that hard to reduce that number so that shinies don't appear in the locations behind heroes #3 or #4
  • I am pretty sure they are intentionally putting them close to/behind the heroes so that the shinies aren't always obvious. It would be nice if they adjusted slightly for the larger heroes so they aren't being completely obscured, but I get it that they're trying to be subtle.
    9gJSaHl.gif