Pvp order changes during fight

I just had this fight and my MK kills defenders first normal speed hero Ponti, Ponti resurrect. Then it should have been my first normal speed hero turn right? But no in this case Grog attack before my first normal hero. I know I've seen this before but I thought I might saw wrong on the order, but this time I'm sure the order changed. Anyone else had this issue?ax36ukxygp46.png

Comments

• We should have a contest every month between Hopper bug posts and Ponti bug posts.

When ponti dies he is no longer a normal hero. The second normal hero moves up to first normal hero slot. As of right now this is working as intended. Just something to keep in mind that you have to play around.
  • We need a meme for this.
    Ranked top 10 every PVP season to date.
    https://postimg.org/gallery/38mjf91kk/
    Pre-seasons: 6th, 6th, 6th, 3rd, 2nd, 6th, 1st, 10th, 5th
    Seasons: 6th, 5th
  • You are the first to complain about this. I'm sure they'll get right on it. ;)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Thanks for your answers. But when did they change it to that? Because it didn't be like that before
  • Thanks for your answers. But when did they change it to that? Because it didn't be like that before

It has always been like this. It's even in the main FAQ on the forums specifically describing how ponti and ordering works.
  • Came here expecting to see another bunny post.
    itirnitii wrote: »
    We need a meme for this.

This is both hilarious and so true.